Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
I will be on in about 4 hours from now. Send me a FR to- My_i_d_

I will accept any on this account. It is for Welsh Fury's track. That was- My_i_d_

Milldrum
I will be on in about 4 hours from now. Send me a FR to- My_i_d_

I will accept any on this account. It is for Welsh Fury's track. That was- My_i_d_

I will be on in 7 hours. Send one, send all as above.

i have a track with a bigger jump

I have in fact seen better launch points on other user tracks, but they've always been right before a hard turn, so the jump is nullified by the invisible wall.

Welsh-Fury
I have in fact seen better launch points on other user tracks, but they've always been right before a hard turn, so the jump is nullified by the invisible wall.

Ive noticed that too actually

jarrod56
i think it is on share add me if its not on share i will put it on share on friday

I sent a FR. I will try it and review. But I will only pass it on if Jarrod wants me to.

Thanks Mr Jarrod for letting me try this. I will download it when I'm on next.

jarrod56
i have a track with a bigger jump

Review: That track you mention does have a steep ramp. I have driven it before online so I was not surprised to see it in the corner. You go up high. You don't go far.

This is where Welsh Fury's track is better in my opinion. You travel long distances in your flying cars. To complete a barrel roll in a TVR Speed 12 is awesome. Bouncing up into the air and thudding down on the track is not as awesome. It is still fun to watch the AI cars pile up after the jump.

I'd love to get in on this fun. I've sent My_i_d_ a FR but if anyone else can share it with me, add me in psn: kidovey

Thanks!

kidovey
I'd love to get in on this fun. I've sent My_i_d_ a FR but if anyone else can share it with me, add me in psn: kidovey

Thanks!

I will add you soon. About an hour from now.

Enemem
Anyone raced two-player split screen on this track?

I have not. I haven't raced two-player split screen. I would think that as long as its off line then it should be Mega.

Cheers. Hopefuly I'll get my PSN (whatever that is - Hey I'm nearly in my 50's ) and then download the track onto my system:sly:

Back