Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
MX5, what is an MX5? Are they in the game? It can't have been me either. :)

Try any car with high PP on this track. Welsh Fury has made a track that keeps me laughing, time after time.

Hello mates, dose not look like they are active online. So i Would know who is often online that i can sed à friend request to. Im just looking the track!

Best Regards from SKOOGGY!

With a post count of 1, it looks like you registered an account here just for the jump track. Send a friend request to me with Jump Track in the message and I'll add you. I'll give you one week after the add to get the track before I clean up my friends list.

Anyone wanting this track, absolutely anyone, can send a FR to- My_i_d_

This is not my track. It is Welsh Fury's track. No gifts for me please. I will accept any FR's sent to- My_i_d_

BeRandom
Friend Request sent. Thank you for distributing the track.

Edit: Got the track and spent at least an hour shooting different cars off the jump. If for some reason others stop sharing the track, send me a FR with Jump Track in the message. It's already been set to share.

I added you can i accept thx

Sure love the triple post. :crazy:
Sorry, you just joined! Double, Triple, Decuple, et cetera posting is generally considered 👎.

i know when i put it in it said it was an error so i thought it didnt post lol:grumpy: well i guess it worked anyways..... so you want the track?👍

velly
Massive thanks to Milldrum for sharing this

No problem for me to share Mr Welsh Fury's track. Thanks to him we have a thread that keeps growing and people with an extra joy in GT5. I just wish the online physics were the same as the offline.

Shalashaska523
Fr sent for track

If you sent a FR to My_i_d_ then I can accept in about 10 hours from now.

If you sent a FR to My_i_d_ then I can accept in about 12 hours from now. Anyone else can also send a FR to- My_i_d_

Milldrum
If you sent a FR to My_i_d_ then I can accept in about 12 hours from now. Anyone else can also send a FR to- My_i_d_

No FR's sent. Could not accept. I can accept in 12 hours from now. Anyone that wants this track, send a FR to- My_i_d_

Sparky1016891
Milldrum what is your PSN account is it My_i_d_ or Milldrum cause I'm not sure which i should add

Milldrum is my trade account.

My_i_d_ is my Mega Jump Track sharing account.

Latest Posts

Back