Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
Scorebreaker300
What do I hav to do to go on this awesome track?
Pls let me know ASAP

Thanks in advance

You and anyone else can send me a FR to my sub account- My_i_d_

When I am on that account later, I will add anyone to try this track.

My_i_d_

redgray99
i sent a friend request i'd like to download it.

I will accept as soon as I can. Enjoy.

ugabugaz
Can I use the track online or is it a no-go in that department?

You can use it if it is marked as a favorite. But the physics are different and it's just a little bump. :(

redgray99
who do i send a friend request to , GT-HO-FALCON or EMY-Welsh-Fury

I am the owner of GT-HO-FALCON. The track isn't there. Of you send to my other account you can get the track. If anyone else wants the track then they can do the same. Send your FR to-

My_i_d_

Welsh Fury has said a little while ago that he will pass this track on again. We both would like people to send the FR, with a description of why they sent it. We will accept your FRs when we next go on. Enjoy the track. :)

There's a small glich , ONLINE , If you add the max ballast (position -50 )on the X1's (all versions) you jump higher :D

I want to try out this track that jump looks fun, but I noticed that this thread was made a while ago. Can I get the track from someone that already has it?

tazj_7
I want to try out this track that jump looks fun, but I noticed that this thread was made a while ago. Can I get the track from someone that already has it?

Sent you a FR. Enjoy. :)

Brabham BT58
Milldrum, I have sent a friend request to My_i_d_

neil1297
WOW that jump looks amazing how do i get it?

You read back 2 posts, then send a FR to my warehouse account. It is: My_i_d_

If you can send it now, I will accept it now. Anyone else can also send one too. So that was to: My_i_d_

Milldrum
You read back 2 posts, then send a FR to my warehouse account. It is: My_i_d_

If you can send it now, I will accept it now. Anyone else can also send one too. So that was to: My_i_d_

I can accept it in about 15 hours from now.

cgg
Can I send you a friend requests so I can download the track?

Anyone can send me a FR.

Send it to: My_i_d_

Remember that this is Welsh Fury's track. Do not send me any gifts. All gifts are to be sent to Welsh Fury.

My_i_d_

Milldrum
Anyone can send me a FR.

Send it to: My_i_d_

Remember that this is Welsh Fury's track. Do not send me any gifts. All gifts are to be sent to Welsh Fury.

My_i_d_

Still this. I will add when I'm on.

Back