Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
Milldrum
Yes. I will accept when I'm next on. Enjoy.

Anyone else, send FR to My_I_D_

I will accept when I'm on. Then you can download this great track.

Do not send me any gifts!!!
This is not my track.
Welsh Fury made and shared this track. So if you deal with him then be extra generous.

Welsh-Fury
I am back to accepting friend requests for my track, HOWEVER, with my crazy 🤬 work schedule, it can take easily over a week to get to getting on my PS3 to accept friend requests. Granted my mail box doesn't become a clustered mess of 🤬 messages.

Please be patient and I'll try to get to as many people as possible.

Try one of these. This should work for you all.

I've shared it with a few people, so I'll share it again if I get any FRs.

Just put in the FR somewhere it is for the track, thanks.

^^ Me too. ^^

Just adding your PSN ID to this thread doesn't work. You gotta make the effort to get the track.

So send me a FR and mention the track in it and I'll share it with you but please delete me once you have it.

Blank or empty FR's will be ignored.

I'll be on in a bit doing the new seasonals.

T.

Looking to try to get this track from someone, anyone going to be online tonight (roughly 4-7 hours from now) willing to share & drive? I'll check back for reponses in a bit.

jstickboy13
Looking to try to get this track from someone, anyone going to be online tonight (roughly 4-7 hours from now) willing to share & drive? I'll check back for reponses in a bit.

FR sent.(My_I_D_)

If you read back a few posts, you would have seen my last message. It's no big problem but there are a few people willing to share this track. All anyone needs to do is send a FR. Enjoy the track. :)

thanks darktom, i now have it.
an epic barrel roll landing on four wheels in the escudo!
im currently sharing it if anyone wants it, just make sure you let me know in the freind request that you want the wings of red dragon track

FR sent.(My_I_D_)

If you read back a few posts, you would have seen my last message. It's no big problem but there are a few people willing to share this track. All anyone needs to do is send a FR. Enjoy the track. :)

Thanks mate, I will add you in a second!

FR sent.(My_I_D_)

Will send FR sometime today/tomorrow, PSN is pdawg731

Kellmer123
I got the track if anyone wants it just send FR to my psn I_D

Which is 'Keller-123'

And please remember that Welsh Fury made and shared this track. Any gifts go to him.

Would it be possible for me to take spin on that track? Looks like a lot of fun :D
PSN:Infinitedark-

Drifted
Would it be possible for me to take spin on that track? Looks like a lot of fun :D
PSN:Infinitedark-

About to log in. Send a FR to:

My_i_d_

Edit 15 minutes later: off now, sorry.

Last edited:
I won't trouble you with an FR, but how many sections did you use on your track and which section was the jump in?

What were the settings for the track? (e.g number of sections, section complexability, road width, corner sharpness, corner camber) :) thanks

rapida diablo
Is this better than the mark17 track?

Want to swap the Mark17 for this track? I have it on share on a spare account. If you put it on share we can swap.

The account is- My_i_d_

If anyone else want Welsh Fury's track, send a FR there too.

rapida diablo
When you say swap does that mean you take it from me or you take a copy?

Do you have the track you mentioned?

You go to the custom track section underneath your garage and drivers. Click the track you mentioned. Select to share it by clicking the globe.

Then once we are friends, you click my profile, then my custom track section, then the track, then download. You now own my track. I do the same and I own your track. You still have your track and I still keep Welsh Fury's track.

You then make all these tracks favourites and you can use them in Arcade as well.

benny1314
would love to have ago of the track. psn:benny1314

Welcome to :gtpflag:

Send a FR to my account- My_i_d_

Not GT-HO-Falcon.

I can accept at Midnight when I get home from work. 👍

Edit: anyone else wanting this track can do the same. :)

Back