Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
s15240drifter
Alright. I sent a fr to MY_I_D_ if that was right.

Yes. I will accept when I'm next on. Enjoy.

Anyone else, send FR to My_I_D_

I will accept when I'm on. Then you can download this great track.

Do not send me any gifts!!!
This is not my track.
Welsh Fury made and shared this track. So if you deal with him then be extra generous.

hi can you add me on psn my psn is HvSxsiDeWaYzx i would like to try this track out because i have been tryiong to make a jump track for ages but it is really hard also i will record a HD video for you

many thanks sideways!

This is not my track.
Welsh Fury made and shared this track. So if you deal with him then be extra generous.

i have sent a FR to that account :)

s15240drifter
Can I use this track online or since I downloaded from you I can only use it in single player.

You can use it but the jumps are not as good. Set it as a favourite, then select it in the room.

I am back to accepting friend requests for my track, HOWEVER, with my crazy 🤬 work schedule, it can take easily over a week to get to getting on my PS3 to accept friend requests. Granted my mail box doesn't become a clustered mess of 🤬 messages.

Please be patient and I'll try to get to as many people as possible.

Welcome back Mr Welsh Fury. This track generates a lot of interest still. I hope nobody abuses the privilege of gaining this track from you. I have had it for quite a while and have enjoyed bouncing down the track on my roof many times. 👍

Milldrum

This is not my track.

Welsh-Fury
I am back to accepting friend requests for my track, HOWEVER, with my crazy 🤬 work schedule, it can take easily over a week to get to getting on my PS3 to accept friend requests. Granted my mail box doesn't become a clustered mess of 🤬 messages.

If you want the track then try these.

Oh I would so like to have this track, if anyone has it and allows me to download it, my PSN is sesselfurzer1992.

Thanks in advance!

Thx to accept my friend request and for the track :bowdown:

Last edited:
Back