Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
Friend Request sent. Thank you for distributing the track.

Edit: Got the track and spent at least an hour shooting different cars off the jump. If for some reason others stop sharing the track, send me a FR with Jump Track in the message. It's already been set to share.

Last edited:
m8h3r
Quite surprised how many people have added me for this track :lol:

It seems to live on for ever. It's great that people still get a kick out of it. It is just a shame that the online physics are so different. It would be great to race dirty NASCARs or any high powered cars.

You can still send a FR to my alternate account for the track anyone who wants it. Send it to- My_i_d_

Sii
Whats your psn ?
m8h3r, been shared on it for about 4 months now đź‘Ť

It seems to live on for ever. It's great that people still get a kick out of it. It is just a shame that the online physics are so different. It would be great to race dirty NASCARs or any high powered cars.

You can still send a FR to my alternate account for the track anyone who wants it. Send it to- My_i_d_

It would be great to have a full 16 grid of racers in nascar on that track.

GtSprinter
ADD me! junier9

Send a FR to My_i_d_ and I will add you in about 9 hours.

Every/Any other person wanting this track, send a FR to- My_i_d_

Remember, this is not my track. This is Welsh Fury's track. I will accept no gifts. Any/all gifts belong to Welsh Fury.

I'd love to try this track as well.
If someone could add me and share it, I'd be very grateful.
My PSN is under my avatar.

I kind of fluked getting this track - Got a new GT5 Friend, ha a poke about his BSpec drivers and what cars he had. (MX5's ... Audi TT's... Oh dear...) But then I noticed he had a track... lets give it a twirl... bang download... and forgotten

Then thought I would try out my Tom's Chaser at 500pp as it isn't eligible to run in the Seasonals... oh this new track could be different...

What a shock... the Map is a simple Pear-like layout... Little did I know what carnage I was about to find on the other side of the track.

The rest of the grid were WRC cars and low end GT cars... but they tumbled and clattered about after the jump. I can only guess what a race with WRC cars would be here. Several doors will fall off I guess.

After 5 laps of here, Cape ring seems perfectly reasonable and a mere bump in the road.

Welsh Fury has created a track that toys with the Laws of Physics.

Also it is possibel to go full chat and not end up tumbling all over the show, A race with this bad boy track online would be... interesting.

Online physics aren't nearly as spectacular as you'd expect. It's more in line with the Cape Ring jump when online.

please add me PSN: velster

ps, I am an ex newport lad (now living in melbourne)
I am from Malpas :)

Safe

I'll decline to say whom I got it from... but you know just how many MX5's and TT's you want to share.

However the track brought a breath a fresh air (Under the car) that day.

An Enduro race here with real damage would be different...

"Tyres guys" - Every 35 lapswith a switch of rubber boots
"Refueler Dude" - To refuel the car every 50 laps
"A-Team repair crew" - To fix the chassis and suspension damage every 18 laps

I guess I don't have any cars shared, so it probably wasn't me.

I'm just paranoid, I guess.

…but I'd be all for running a real race here.

Latest Posts

Back