Michelin Alpin Time Trial Challenge Offers VIP Trip to the GT World Series Finals

• Thread starter Famine
  • 44 comments
Tried the Michelin TT

Disgusted Johnny Depp GIF

Nothing else to declare. Not even attempting bronze or even a valid lap.
I go for one single valid lap to get a car with special livery. Hopefully there is no minimum speed given as in ACC...

I go for one single valid lap to get a car with special livery. Hopefully there is no minimum speed given as in ACC...
To save me a job in the snow, when you get the special livery can you save it as a style and share it in the show case so I can just download it rather than drive in the snow 😝

Thank you in advance for taking one for the team 😉

To save me a job in the snow, when you get the special livery can you save it as a style and share it in the show case so I can just download it rather than drive in the snow 😝

Thank you in advance for taking one for the team 😉
I'm not sure you can do that - it's the same as downloading someone else's livery and then trying to share that: I don't think you can.

And this morning I had a chance to try it for real. Took me few laps to realize that my adjustment of torque distribution and brake balance I have done in free practice yesterday, are not working in real TT so I need to re-learn things. Here is my first attempt from morning.
1000029195.jpg

Looks like it might be tricky one, so far 4000 people tested it and not even if you are P100 you are getting gold, so might require to put some practice in order to get that gold.

Last edited:
So yea, not even available to us Yankees (or any non-Europeans) to do the TT.

I mean, I can't much think of a combo I'd like less than [any car] and Lake Louise. But it's the principle of it, dag gummit!

So yea, not even available to us Yankees (or any non-Europeans) to do the TT.

I mean, I can't much think of a combo I'd like less than [any car] and Lake Louise. But it's the principle of it, dag gummit!
Funny thing is the track is in north America and the car from South Korea 😁

And this morning I had a chance to try it for real. Took me few laps to realize that my adjustment of torque distribution and brake balance I have done in free practice yesterday, are not working in real TT so I need to re-learn things. Here is my first attempt from morning.
View attachment 1398411

Looks like it might be tricky one, so far 4000 people tested it and not even if you are P100 you are getting gold, so might require to put some practice in order to get that gold.
The car has 5 hp less. My prediction of 1.137 was right, and it will get close to 36. The fact that there are (at the moment) 5000 players and gold is obtained by 150, shows that few can go fast. But the end is still far away.

Man you can clearly see who lives in a snow environment and who lives in the Netherlands, we have rain..no snow 🤣
I ran a few extra laps because my 40.7xx was silver when I logged on 😕🤣

If you even look at the wall it turns red 🙈
Definitely not an easy one , did find a second though but come on.....

Place 69..... 2.10% 😕😕🙄🙄🙈🙈🤣🤣

1000026682.jpg

1000026683.jpg

@Barareklam , now you have to lock yourself up this week and go for the throne, see you in Amsterdam 🤣,

Back