Michelin Alpin Time Trial Challenge Offers VIP Trip to the GT World Series Finals

• Thread starter Famine
  • 104 comments
First test in snow at Lake Louise.
In the TT52 I got silver and here I did less well with this bronze medal in 1'42'322 with an optimal time of 1'42'049. All this is far from gold and this means that snow TTs are not for me. Maybe I'll come back one day or not..

1000003578.jpg

First test in snow at Lake Louise.
In the TT52 I got silver and here I did less well with this bronze medal in 1'42'322 with an optimal time of 1'42'049. All this is far from gold and this means that snow TTs are not for me. Maybe I'll come back one day or not..

View attachment 1399331
You got this Champ, you just got to get used to it, you'll gold it i'm sure!

You got this Champ, you just got to get used to it, you'll gold it i'm sure!
Thank you very much for my friend for your encouragement it gave me motivation to have the silver. :cheers::cheers:
But I feel like I'm at the end of the snow.
Improve my time at 1'41'272
1000003584.jpg

Thanks a lot my dear friend :cheers:
I'll watch your slow motion on YouTube more carefully to see where I can still win. 😉😉

Last edited:
I shared a replay of my "best" lap in GT7 and you can watch the video below too. Using AT and controller, if you spot obvious issues, feel free to chime in.

I shared a replay of my "best" lap in GT7 and you can watch the video below too. Using AT and controller, if you spot obvious issues, feel free to chime in.

Good lap but improvement is possible. Have you checked my video "how to drive on snow" can give you some clues how to pass turns faster.

Good lap but improvement is possible. Have you checked my video "how to drive on snow" can give you some clues how to pass turns faster.
No, but I'll watch it. Thanks.

[Edit]I've watched it now, but I am afraid it does not help me much. If I turn less my car ends up in the exterior wall sooner. I'll need to watch other videos to catch more clues.

Last edited:
My god, after hours of trying, I was stuck in 1:39.6xx, but I know I had 39,3xx so close, and finally an almost perfect lap for me and 1:39.200, even I screw S1 alittle and my optimal is 1:38.948!

Hopefully this time will be enough for gold, I can't improve this anymore, I try to save my repetition, but don't know why, any of my repetition keep save on my user, maybe my username change is the cause? Don't know.

Edit: I found the replay, I upload to youtube, I notice a lot of mistakes, but is the best lap I can achive right now, the first lap was PB too, but I know that I can improve in that precise moment.

Attachments

• 192b02eab718-screenshotUrl.jpg
    192b02eab718-screenshotUrl.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 192b02ecbf668-screenshotUrl.jpg
    192b02ecbf668-screenshotUrl.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

I think most time can be gained if you try getting closer to the inside wall in some corners. If you do this on turn 2 and 3 you can probably gain 1,5-2 seconds alone

For example, if you look at Gomario JSP's replay he's so close he almost touches the wall in both corners

Last edited:
I think most time can be gained if you try getting closer to the inside wall in some corners. If you do this on turn 2 and 3 you can probably gain 1,5-2 seconds alone
I agree, if only gravity/momentum would stop pulling me towards the outside walls or the tyres could find some traction 😅

Hopefully things will improve with some more laps, I am in awe seeing how much speed and traction the fast players manage to find.

I agree, if only gravity/momentum would stop pulling me towards the outside walls or the tyres could find some traction 😅

Hopefully things will improve with some more laps, I am in awe seeing how much speed and traction the fast players manage to find.
Mate, check this post.

Edit, in case Facebook link don't work for some reasons, check this post on Facebook group Gran Turismo 7, check that video, it will tell you a lot.

1000029341.png

Last edited:
Wait, whaat... Free food also...I better hurry then...
View attachment 1399373

Nice time with gyro controll.

And the P1 at 904 Turn to 862. The beef are crazy or what ))

Barareklam, today the circuit experience with Peugeot gr.b turn to 1.35, and he is not a Japanese. Camit is in second now.

Edit... Information of last minute: beefpasty have now 1:36.778

Last edited:
Nice time with gyro controll.

And the P1 at 904 Turn to 862. The beef are crazy or what ))

Barareklam, today the circuit experience with Peugeot gr.b turn to 1.35, and he is not a Japanese. Camit is in second now.

Edit... Information of last minute: beefpasty have now 1:36.778
This TT beef is crazy, I don't know what time be safe for gold at this progression, aliens are insane

Back