Monacooowoah ...F1 2010-2016 

Mr_Bungle83
HaHaHa as if JESUS no WAY
Why does Monaco feel like your in GT5's X1 is it just me or have they exaggerated the feel of speed, of maybe 2010 seemed too slow? I have to admit completely KOing someone my brain doesn't work fast enough.

Yes, my lap times in the virgin with tyre wear and fuel aren't far off what they were in a McLaren last year in time trial mode. Though the cars feel spectacular at monaco, works better than last year even if the lap times are unrealistically fast.

Shaggy Alonso
Yes, my lap times in the virgin with tyre wear and fuel aren't far off what they were in a McLaren last year in time trial mode. Though the cars feel spectacular at monaco, works better than last year even if the lap times are unrealistically fast.

In your physics discussion thread, you mentioned you did a 1:13 in a virgin(no aids im hoping). And since vettel got pole this year in his Outstanding RBR, at 1:13.7(?) and the virgins were in the 1:17's, then yeah, a tad bit unrealistic.

I can't compare my times, because they are all in aids assisted.

In your physics discussion thread, you mentioned you did a 1:13 in a virgin(no aids im hoping). And since vettel got pole this year in his Outstanding RBR, at 1:13.7(?) and the virgins were in the 1:17's, then yeah, a tad bit unrealistic.

Shaggy doesn't use any aids. :P

Apart from that: it is, even I got a 1:14.620 in my career mode Williams. Never ever...not in a 1000 years would that car make such a time. It's kind of odd that only some tracks suffer from the issue, tho. Might be because DRS is a bit "too strong" on some tracks? :odd:

Shaggy doesn't use any aids. :P

Apart from that: it is, even I got a 1:14.620 in my career mode Williams. Never ever...not in a 1000 years would that car make such a time. It's kind of odd that only some tracks suffer from the issue, tho. Might be because DRS is a bit "too strong" on some tracks? :odd:

Maldonado made a 1:15.5 in Q2 and failed to improve that time in Q3 but was only 0.900s of your time... so I dont think its that far off...

Makes me go a bit crazy...

I'm always miles quicker than the AI there. But because I'm always trying to do the perfect lap, every lap, I end up crashing way too much and throw away an easy win!

For a game... I think its pretty close... if that was the actual diference beetwin the game and RL, I would be happy...

0.9 is a lot of time at Monaco. But I agree, if that was the difference for all cars and tracks, that would be okish. But it isn't.

0.9 is a lot of time at Monaco. But I agree, if that was the difference for all cars and tracks, that would be okish. But it isn't.

Yeap they put the Red Bull inside a Virgin... this year

Im betting next year they will have it almost spot on...

Yeap they put the Red Bull inside a Virgin... this year

Im betting next year they will have it almost spot on...

I think it's pretty difficult to simulate all the different cars in a realistic way but they're on the right path, I'd say. The performance gaps are there already and now it's time to set the performance itself right. :)

Back