TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 - 259,970 Cr. - Titanium Metallic

Pick accordingly ;)

TVR Griffith 500 '94 - 58,730 Cr. - Moonraker black metallic
TVR V8S '91 - 59,400 Cr. - Sunset Pearlescent
TVR Tamora '02 - 70,940 Cr. - Sunset Pearlescent
TVR T350C '03 - 74,839 Cr. - Sunset Pearlescent
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 - 79,880 Cr. - Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - 94,800 Cr. - Sunset Pearlescent

These are needed so far. Subject to changes unless I have checked my OCD which is possible in around 3 hours from now.

What would you like to have in return?

TVR Griffith 500 '94 - 58,730 Cr. - Moonraker black metallic
TVR V8S '91 - 59,400 Cr. - Sunset Pearlescent
TVR Tamora '02 - 70,940 Cr. - Sunset Pearlescent
TVR T350C '03 - 74,839 Cr. - Sunset Pearlescent
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 - 79,880 Cr. - Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - 94,800 Cr. - Sunset Pearlescent

These are needed so far. Subject to changes unless I have checked my OCD which is possible in around 3 hours from now.

What would you like to have in return?

Do you have any tickets? Looking for level 23 and birthdays : 66, 70 and 92

Can you add m8h3r on PSN and I'll send the first in a little while. Which would you like first? 👍
I`ll add as soon as I`m behind my console. 👍 No priority concerning the cars. Take the first from the list. :)

Do you have any tickets? Looking for level 23 and birthdays : 66, 70 and 92

Well, reading my OP you would see that I can`t send cars/tickets at the moment, means for quite a while. I`m sorry. I can offer paints, horns and museum cards.

Well, reading my OP you would see that I can`t send cars/tickets at the moment, means for quite a while. I`m sorry. I can offer paints, horns and museum cards.

Can we go with 5 paints per car?

25 mattes and 5 chromes if possible?

Can we go with 5 paints per car?

25 mattes and 5 chromes if possible?

Possible! I will give you information which cars I definitely need, let`s say in 4-5 hours from now. Meanwhile I mark "your" cars pending. 👍

Moonracker Black Metallic Tamora, you can mark pending from me.

Done! Thanks for watching my thread. Thanks for entering the Wall of Fame! 👍

Last edited:
Monatsende
I`ll add as soon as I`m behind my console. 👍 No priority concerning the cars. Take the first from the list. :).
I'm going on in about 2 hours so if you're not able to send before then, then I will. 👍
Monatsende
Well, HarvRBR is your PSN-ID aka SEN?

Must, be, politically, correct. :lol:

I got both the new TVR's in Crystal Topaz Pearlescent, if you need them they are yours, just let me know if you need and where to send them. 👍

I got both the new TVR's in Crystal Topaz Pearlescent, if you need them they are yours, just let me know if you need and where to send them. 👍

Will pick you up when everything is sorted this evening. No need to hurry as there are many helping hands around I guess. :)👍 Thanks for your kind offer.

My OCD....
TVR 350C - Reflex Purple
TVR Speed 6 - Reflex Purple
TVR Griffith - Formula Red Pearl
TVR V8S - Space Blue Purple
TVR Tamora '02 - Titanium Metallic
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Iced Teal Metallic
TVR Speed 12 - Formula Red Pearl

Some are double from JK, so you can take his absurd high number a bit lower hahaah 👍 👍

I have the Cerbera Speed 6 in Flip Flop Yellow, 0/0/0 condition. I'd like some Matte paints in return. :)

I managed to buy by myself cars offered by
JK83
HarvRBR
Outeke
HOODFIELD

Please have a look at updated OP.

I booked you for them. No schedule - whenever you have a free slot.

I have

Speed 12 in Rosso Pearlescent
Cerb. Speed 6 in Flip Flop Yellow
Tuscan Speed 6 in Cosmos Blue Metallic
Tamora in Alpine Green Metallic
T350C in Titanium Metallic
V8S in Space Blue Pearl
Griffith 500 in Titanium Metallic

Let me know which 3 you want and I'll slot them in. Please send FR to fisho_man from whchever accoutn you want them sent to.

Tuscan Speed 6 in Cosmos Blue Metallic
Tamora in Alpine Green Metallic
T350C in Titanium Metallic

These are the ones I would pick. FR sent. Thanks for your support. Nu hurry - whenever you can. 👍

Last edited:
Hahaha, seems that the standard TVRs are highly sought after.

Well, I added colours of the 2 two new standard TVRs to the OP. The huge list makes me :( ...

Hahaha, seems that the standard TVRs are highly sought after.

Well, I added colours of the 2 two new standard TVRs to the OP. The huge list makes me :( ...

This is a big order but it looks like KAZ(or his minions..or a random manufacturer generator..) picked a good OCD:tup:

My task for you lone horseman is to collect these TVR's then slowly donate them to your overlord!!

cenobite3.jpg

This is a big order but it looks like KAZ(or his minions..or a random manufacturer generator..) picked a good OCD:tup:

My task for you lone horseman is to collect these TVR's then slowly donate them to your overlord!!

cenobite3.jpg

At the end we all will end up with all of them. Sooner or later... It`s good to know that everybody can be everybody`s back-up. So let`s start. Thanks for your kind words, my Dear Master.

Back