Monatsende collects OCD: [CLOSED] - Thanks to all donators and traders

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 469 comments
Hi mate please put these as pending 👍

TVR Tamora '02 ~ Cosmos Blue Metallic (Sent)

TVR T350C '03 ~ Starmist Blue (Sent)

TVR Griffith 500 `94 ~ Blue Pearlescent(Sent) ~ Starmist crimson (Sent)

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 ~ Alpine Green Metallic (Sent) ~ Chameleon Blue (sent) ~Chameleon Orange (Sent)

And this is sent already ;) TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 ~ Alpine Green Metallic

Cheers :D

Last edited:
TVR Tamora '02 (Rosso Pearlescent) - will come as soon as I get all my OCD's bought out.... :crazy: 30 mins or so..... 👍

Hi mate please put these as pending 👍

TVR Tamora '02 ~ Cosmos Blue Metallic

TVR T350C '03 ~ Starmist Blue

TVR Griffith 500 `94 ~ Blue Pearlescent ~ Crimson Starmist

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 ~ Alpine Green Metallic ~ Chameleon Blue ~Chameleon Orange

And this is sent already ;) TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 ~ Alpine Green Metallic

Cheers :D

Massive support from your side. OP updated. Cerbera Speed 6 received and parked...
cerbera%20_20050502_002.jpg

Sorry... :lol:

TVR Tamora '02 (Rosso Pearlescent) - will come as soon as I get all my OCD's bought out.... :crazy: 30 mins or so..... 👍
Thanks for this one. I love them red. :)👍

I have two TVRs in my OCD that you don't seem to have:

Cerbera Speed 6 '97 in Rosso Pearlescent
T350C '03 in Reflex Spice

I'll send one tonight after reset (if you can accept my FR in time) and the other one tomorrow. I would like two TVRs in return, but there's no rush, whenever your schedule clears up (not interested in becoming famous :P).

I have two TVRs in my OCD that you don't seem to have:

Cerbera Speed 6 '97 in Rosso Pearlescent
T350C '03 in Reflex Spice

I'll send one tonight after reset (if you can accept my FR in time) and the other one tomorrow. I would like two TVRs in return, but there's no rush, whenever your schedule clears up (not interested in becoming famous :P).

As stated in the OP I cannot trade car vs. car/ticket due to a long term commitment. If you don`t mind waiting... Let me know which two TVRs you`re interested in. Maybe I can make a buddy send you the car(s).
I accepted your FR yesterday without reading your post before. Probably you sent already so we`ll have a deal and I`ll update the OP.

1st TVR from me on the way. 👍

Thanks, budddy! Always a pleasure. 👍
Which one can be marked green?

Hey boss, :)
I have got a few TVRs you would like. :cool:

T350C in Chameleon Blue
Cerbera Speed 6 in Reflex Spice
Cerbera Speed 12 in Reflex Purple

Send me an FR, these freebies are yours :gtpflag:

Cheers :cheers:
BigRicUSA11

Hey boss, :)
I have got a few TVRs you would like. :cool:

T350C in Chameleon Blue
Cerbera Speed 6 in Reflex Spice
Cerbera Speed 12 in Reflex Purple

Send me an FR, these freebies are yours :gtpflag:

Cheers :cheers:
BigRicUSA11

Good bite, Dog! FR is coming this afternoon, like in around 6 hours from now. (At work at the moment... :( )
Thanks for these 3 cars which make a nice progress for the Speed 6 and 12. That makes me...
smiling_mokey2.jpg

OP and Wall of Fame updated. 👍

Sending the Tuscan now. I also have the Speed 12 in Crystal Topaz Pearlescent, if you need that?

Sending the Tuscan now. I also have the Speed 12 in Crystal Topaz Pearlescent, if you need that?

Speed 12 is prio "VIC ultimate 1+" - so it would be perfect to mark it "blue".
I`ll reward you with some more paints if you don`t mind. :D

EDIT: And thanks for the Tuscan waiting for me in the GB. 👍

Last edited:
Speed 12 is prio "VIC ultimate 1+" - so it would be perfect to mark it "blue".
I`ll reward you with some more paints if you don`t mind. :D

EDIT: And thanks for the Tuscan waiting for me in the GB. 👍

Don't worry I'll send it for free on the 20th 👍

PM sent mate.:)

👍

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I haven`t got access to my AAA-Ticket account for certain reasons I cannot check status quo. I`m sure that I can check within the next 2-3 hours. Having said that I am able to send/accept FRs.

Hope there are some more TVRs out there. Let me know.

The Tamora also comes in Cosmos Blue Metallic, my brother is sending me that one unless the bugger is lying, I notice you didn't have that listed or did I see wrong?

The Tamora also comes in Cosmos Blue Metallic, my brother is sending me that one unless the bugger is lying, I notice you didn't have that listed or did I see wrong?

Very kind of your brother, but the Cosmos Blue Metallic Tamora is announced by crang08.

The OP is new arranged:

First batch (red) - need
second batch (blue) - pending
third batch (green) - have

Thanks for checking. 👍

Ah, I see yes, I thought you had arranged them like sharky does that's why I didn't see it. :dunce:

As stated in the OP I cannot trade car vs. car/ticket due to a long term commitment. If you don`t mind waiting... Let me know which two TVRs you`re interested in. Maybe I can make a buddy send you the car(s).
I accepted your FR yesterday without reading your post before. Probably you sent already so we`ll have a deal and I`ll update the OP.

I don't mind waiting at all. I'll send both tonight, one before and one after reset. I'm at work now, I'll check which cars I would like in return when I get home. Cheers.

I will send the Tuscan Speed 6 '00 (Formula Red Pearl) your way no later than Aug 31st (USA at reset).

I will send the Tuscan Speed 6 '00 (Formula Red Pearl) your way no later than Aug 31st (USA at reset).

I count it pending for the garage, having in my heart. :)

Alternative friendships sent to be able to use both systems. 👍

Back