Monatsende collects OCD: [CLOSED] - Thanks to all donators and traders

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 469 comments
Put Tuscan Silver Stardust Metallic on pending please :).

Happy to help. Any chance of a gold chrome paint chip/any chrome paint chip?

Thanks for your offer. Sure you can have 5 chips. Let me know which combo you prefer. (5 gold, 5 silver, any mix possible)
OP updated. 👍

Speed 12 in Crystal Topaz Perescent sent 👍

Also have one in reflex purple so if your trade with PugDogRock falls through hit me up and I'll send it over 👍

Speed 12 in Crystal Topaz Perescent sent 👍

Also have one in reflex purple so if your trade with PugDogRock falls through hit me up and I'll send it over 👍

Thanks, mate. Marked it "Green". Speed 12 close to 100% now. :)

OP is updated constantly - so if you`re running into danger to lose a slot you know how to use. 👍 You`ve been a big help.

22nd /08/2012 Monatsende TVR V8S '91 Rosso Pearlescent ~ From the general.:)
Dates are now juggled around and managing to get the odd cars out.:D
Thanks also for the kind donation mate.:) 👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: Hi mate I have done a couple of of edits here becuase I got a little mixed up on whats on what account.
But this is definately ok from my main.:D
24th Monatsende AAA-Ticket TVR T350C '03 Rosso Pearlescent from my main.
So the 2 cars you see are fine one from both accounts.:)

Last edited:
22nd /08/2012 Monatsende TVR V8S '91 Rosso Pearlescent ~ From the general.:)
Dates are now juggled around and managing to get the odd cars out.:D
Thanks also for the kind donation mate.:) 👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: Hi mate I have done a couple of of edits here becuase I got a little mixed up on whats on what account.
But this is definately ok from my main.:D
24th Monatsende AAA-Ticket TVR T350C '03 Rosso Pearlescent from my main.
So the 2 cars you see are fine one from both accounts.:)

AAA-Ticket says "Thank you very much." All the more as I had a setback regarding three announced cars which will not come in now. (OP updated)

AAA-Ticket says "Thank you very much." All the more as I had a setback regarding three announced cars which will not come in now. (OP updated)

No probs mate also re-sent FR from my main has its a real pain in trying to work a friends list out with only 100 being able to be on there at one time.:)
Chat soon bye for now.)

Sorry Monat, been really busy over the weekend, will resume sending today :D

:mad: :lol: Just kidding. As long as you stick to your announcment. :)
Thanks for your information. 👍

TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 - Titanium Metallic: Sent

:cheers:

Great, will check laterz, am sure everything is okay. 👍
(Watching cup match Jahn Regensburg vs. Bayern München.)

Last edited:
Intended double post.

Every gift is very much appreciated. I would like to express my deep thankfulness to all of you, my dear donators.
I just would like to give a special thank you to Mr. ? - a silent donator - known on GTPlanet but not known as a trader. He sent 4 cars until now without a word in thread or via PSN. Probably just watching thread and smiling while pressing the "send button".

For all TVR hunters: Have a look in my OP if Mr. ?`s cars are missing in your queue. If so, of course I will supply them further.

Thank you all! 👍

Another one to be marked green sir:)

TVR T350C '03 - Formula Chameleon Green sent over:tup:

Another one to be marked green sir:)

TVR T350C '03 - Formula Chameleon Green sent over:tup:

According to my timezone it happened just before 3 AM. So I couldn`t see it flying in. ;) Now the car has to wait around 8 hours more from now until it can be moved from my giftbox into my garage. Well, no big difference for the car. :lol:
Thanks, mate. 👍

According to my timezone it happened just before 3 AM. So I couldn`t see it flying in. ;) Now the car has to wait around 8 hours more from now until it can be moved from my giftbox into my garage. Well, no big difference for the car. :lol:
Thanks, mate. 👍

That's just another joy to living in OZ mate, lovely 10 AM reset time:lol:

Monatsende,

I added AAA-Ticket. Will send car tomorrow.

I'd like 4 gold chips and 1 silver please.

Thanks in advance.

That's just another joy to living in OZ mate, lovely 10 AM reset time:lol:
Why does your reply remind me of this? :confused: :lol:
RickSpringfield_LivingInOz.jpg.jpg

Monatsende,

I added AAA-Ticket. Will send car tomorrow.

I'd like 4 gold chips and 1 silver please.

Thanks in advance.

Check, copy. Consider it done till the end of the day. 👍

👍 Made my comment in this thread. 👍

Last edited:
I have a Cerbera speed 6 '97 in Moonraker Black Metallic. I also have a Tamora in chameleon orange, and a tuscan speed 6 in reflex spice. However, the last 2 cars are not from the OCD. Are you interested in any?

I have a Cerbera speed 6 '97 in Moonraker Black Metallic. I also have a Tamora in chameleon orange, and a tuscan speed 6 in reflex spice. However, the last 2 cars are not from the OCD. Are you interested in any?

Thanks for offering.

Hunting OCD TVRs only.
So the Cerbera Speed 6 `97 in Moonraker Black Metallic in 0/0/0 condition (fresh from the OCD) is much appreciated.

Thanks for offering.

Hunting OCD TVRs only.
So the Cerbera Speed 6 `97 in Moonraker Black Metallic in 0/0/0 condition (fresh from the OCD) is much appreciated.

Least its not a total waste your getting something in.👍

But them Tamora,s are getting hard to find.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Thanks for offering.

Hunting OCD TVRs only.

Ok then. I'll send for free on thursday, as I'm booked today and tomorrow. Am I sending a FR to AAA-Ticket? Or a different account?

Ok then. I'll send for free on thursday, as I'm booked today and tomorrow. Am I sending a FR to AAA-Ticket? Or a different account?

:bowdown: Much appreciated. Please to AAA-Ticket 👍
Can accept asap when I´m back from work - about 3 hours (hahaha wishful thinking and hot brainzzz) about 4 hours from now.

Last edited:
Just a FYI you can count on all my Tuscans/Tamoras to be fired your way once I get them all sourced..... I will be doing a mass distribution to those who still need them....... 👍 only a dozen left.... :crazy:

Just a FYI you can count on all my Tuscans/Tamoras to be fired your way once I get them all sourced..... I will be doing a mass distribution to those who still need them....... 👍 only a dozen left.... :crazy:

Wow. That is huge. Will try to close the gap though. I guess most important thing is to have every colour on any account and lazerz on EVERY collector account. 👍

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 Reflex Purple sent and you can put Tuscan Speed6 Rosso Pearlescent pending from me 👍

Incoming!! :D

TVR Griffith 500 `94 ~ Starmist crimson

Sent ;) 👍

Them Startmist Crimson painted cars are looking damn good. Gotcha! 👍

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 Reflex Purple sent and you can put Tuscan Speed6 Rosso Pearlescent pending from me 👍

Tuscan line up is getting better and better. Thank you, Sir! :bowdown:

crang08/JK83 - Just let me know if... :sly:

Back