Monatsende collects OCD: [CLOSED] - Thanks to all donators and traders

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 469 comments
hi i have got the TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 in flip flop
yellow i want 5 paint colour for it

Good, sir. Five paints are yours if your offered car comes from OCD and is in 0/0/0 condition. Much appreciated. Please send FR to AAA-Ticket (my system is switched off already). I`ll accept tomorrow morning before work.

Which paints do you prefer? Mattes (specific wishes), Chromes? Let me know.

Trusted guy 👍 Referred him to here 👍
Thanks for advertising! 👍

Good, sir. Five paints are yours if your offered car comes from OCD and is in 0/0/0 condition. Much appreciated. Please send FR to AAA-Ticket (my system is switched off already). I`ll accept tomorrow morning before work.

chrome

chrome gold x3 and sliver x2 please

22nd /08/2012 Monatsende AAA-Ticket TVR V8S '91 Rosso Pearlescent
Sent mate chat soon bye for now.:)

I will send you the Tamora in Alpine Green Metallic before week's end. Is it possible to get gear for it?

chrome gold x3 and sliver x2 please
Booked! 👍

22nd /08/2012 Monatsende AAA-Ticket TVR V8S '91 Rosso Pearlescent
Sent mate chat soon bye for now.:)
That was an early 22th send. :) - Thanks, mate.

TVR Cerbera speed6 '97 in Chameleon Orange. Sent, enjoy.👍:)
Always a pleasure to see your gifts in my box. 👍

I will send you the Tamora in Alpine Green Metallic before week's end. Is it possible to get gear for it?
Possible. :)
If you`re talking about #31-34 of old designs or #1-34 of new designs like Skully helmets or Woodland aka Camouflage suits: They are sitting on AAA-Gear.
If you`re talking about old designs #1-30: Monatsende is the account to be befriended.
I`ll give you a complete set of 34 gears for one car. 👍

Last edited:
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 Starmist Blue sent 👍

Thanks,
mrp_logo.gif

Gonna park it in a short while. 👍

Possible. :)
If you`re talking about #31-34 of old designs or #1-34 of new designs like Skully helmets or Woodland aka Camouflage suits: They are sitting on AAA-Gear.
If you`re talking about old designs #1-30: Monatsende is the account to be befriended.
I`ll give you a complete set of 34 gears for one car. 👍

If it's not too much trouble, you could have a look here: http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=28474 and help me complete one or two sets.

I will send the car tonight after reset 👍

hi i have got the TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 in flip flop
yellow i want 5 paint colour for it

Trusted guy 👍 Referred him to here 👍

As stated the car only in 0/0/0 condition wanted. Car had 1 switch. 👎

Car marked red again. :ouch:

Last edited:
Put me down for the Flip Flop Tuscan. I know mine is 0/0/0!

I will send at the start of next week mate :)

I don't want to steal a trade from someone, but I have the flip flop yellow Tuscan available today.. And I think I have a Speed 12 your looking for 👍 but I'll check when I can (just got to work)
-.-'

Put me down for the Flip Flop Tuscan. I know mine is 0/0/0!

I will send at the start of next week mate :)

I don't want to steal a trade from someone, but I have the flip flop yellow Tuscan available today.. And I think I have a Speed 12 your looking for 👍 but I'll check when I can (just got to work)
-.-'

That's fine if you want to send it instead mate :)

That's up to you and monatsende to decide lol but thanks for the opportunity :)

Okay, okay. I know mjs1985 is reliable. Let`s see what SpeedTestJimmy can do...
Please send your FR to AAA-Ticket or tell me your PSN so I can send.

Monatsende
Okay, okay. I know mjs1985 is reliable. Let`s see what SpeedTestJimmy can do...
Please send your FR to AAA-Ticket or tell me your PSN so I can send.

I'm at work for another 8/9 hours (the only thing good about OT is $$$) but I'll send when I'm home, send a FR to GTP_ SpeedTestJim and I'll accept when I get home 👍

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 ~ Alpine Green Metallic

Sent good sir ;)

Received very good sir :)👍 Thank you very much.

I'm at work for another 8/9 hours (the only thing good about OT is $$$) but I'll send when I'm home, send a FR to GTP_ SpeedTestJim and I'll accept when I get home 👍

Your wish is my command. Done. Subject: GTP TVRs 👍

Last edited:
Thank you very much! I just sent the car.

Here's to our future transactions :cheers:

Hey man. Sorry I haven't been able to FR you so I can send the car, I've been extremely busy. The FR and hopefully the car will be sent this evening. I can't send this morning as i'm getting my GCSE results! :nervous:

Thank you very much! I just sent the car.

Here's to our future transactions :cheers:
:cheers: :)

Flip-Flop Yellow Tuscan Speed 6 '00 sent to AAA-ticket. Check my thread for paints that I like 👍 (you know where it is ;))
I know it and will send after work and BBQ this evening/night. :)

Hey man. Sorry I haven't been able to FR you so I can send the car, I've been extremely busy. The FR and hopefully the car will be sent this evening. I can't send this morning as i'm getting my GCSE results! :nervous:

No problem. Don`t know what GCSE really is (Oh wait, I`ll ask my friend G.Oogle: General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE))... Now that result is important for you and determinates the pathway of your life. (Don`t want to sound too pathetic...) Hope you`ll get a good grading. 👍
We`ll manage FR - I`m quite sure. 👍

No problem. Don`t know what GCSE really is (Oh wait, I`ll ask my friend G.Oogle: General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE))... Now that result is important for you and determinates the pathway of your life. (Don`t want to sound too pathetic...) Hope you`ll get a good grading. 👍
We`ll manage FR - I`m quite sure. 👍

Thanks man! 👍

Back