Muscle cars

• Thread starter USDM
  • 18 comments
United States
Miami
ilucky_xx
Like the title says. I only have cars im new to this so I dont know what tickets are or whatever. I got a few cars. Im looking for a chevelle ss, camaro ss, cuda mostly chevelle since in real life im making a project car out of one :) Let me know what you have though I like all muscle cars I love all muscle cars

Last edited:
Play the game for a while and you'll get your level tickets and cars soon enough. Take the time to read through the forum (not just the market place) and learn about the game and play the thing. This part of the forum would be the last place I would start in if I was new to the game and just starting out.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Ive been playing for about a day already and I did go through the other sections this is actually the last one I visited. Im into draging so I was reading the Drag Tuning Bible or whatever. But I want a muscle car for I can start working on it I have a few decent cars thats about it.

Just play the game a while and get into it. I think some muscle cars come through relatively early on in the UCD.

If you just started out with the game, you should have been given some very capable cars when you signed up through the PSN. Use those to hit the seasonals and level up quickly and grab some nice cash. Then it's either the UCD or NCD for easy muscle cars. Good luck dude.

Got a stingray L46 350 (c3) its ok but need more raw power lol and thanks for your help.

Add MrFitswell. I will send you some musclecars . I understand how you feel about them, Love them and have a 63 Nova SS with a 406 in it in real life. I will send a chevelle a cuda and a few more of the others for free. Will start tomorrow after work

Add MrFitswell. I will send you some musclecars . I understand how you feel about them, Love them and have a 63 Nova SS with a 406 in it in real life. I will send a chevelle a cuda and a few more of the others for free. Will start tomorrow after work

Thanks man really appreciate it. Btw What's your 1/4 time on the nova?

we have an 1/8th mile here. 7.50s to 7.60s nothin major. Just fun

Yep,
nova2.jpg

Still a work in progress but shes mine :sly:

is color important? And do you want it fully upgraded or stock, I have Cortez silver, Champagne gold, autumn gold, shadow grey, Desert sand, Black cherry, Green Mist, Classic white, Tuxedo Black, Misty Turquoise,Astro Blue, Forest Green , and Gobi Beige. Some are upgraded some are not. I got most in the UCD so most have miles if thats important or not?

none is important just pick which ever color I like the astro blue though upgrades etc not important

car sent and if you need any cars to borrow. I will post them and you can drive them on my profilr on the game

Mate, you're going to have to have a set thread in whatever sub-forum is appropriate with the rebuild and keep updates posted. Talk about a labour of love. 👍👍

Back