2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 3,551 comments
"So you have millions of gallons of water pouring down from the north, with the snow caps and Canada and all pouring down and they have an, essentially, a very large faucet. You turn the faucet on – and it takes one day to turn – it’s massive, it’s as big as the wall of that building right there."

I probably don't need to add that he also said "you'll have more water than you ever saw" and "more water than anyone ever had" and "more water than you can believe", and blamed the Democrat governor and illegal immigrants "coming in and killing your family".

If Living Colour wrote their hit song today, he'd probably be in too.
There was a while where any time some Trump supporter was being particularly sycophantic, I would post a link to the Cult Of Personality video.

Trump refers to non-existent debate audience going crazy.

When Biden did this kind of thing*, it was a big deal.

*by that I mean having a senior moment and appearing confused about what happened

Last edited:

*by that I mean having a senior moment and appearing confused about what happened
The invisible crowd went wild. Also it was intangible.

The invisible crowd went wild. Also it was intangible.
Maybe that's where he was getting his numbers from. He had "concepts" of a crowd. "72%, 90% to 2, 385%, eleventy eight percent"

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back