Museum Cards --- Any 30 gears for 5 museum cards

• Thread starter Cero
  • 205 comments
ok, will send in a couple of hours, don't worry about it

Perfect, The Spiral suits has been sent :)

Rep +1 in 'GT5 Traders Reputation Thread'

Thanks for the trade.
How about 119,134,137,138 and 147 for Wonderland helmets straight after re-set?

Deal :), I will send the helmets in a couple of min and you can then send the horns after the reset :)

Rep +2 in 'GT5 Traders Reputation Thread'

--- Off to bed now, need to get up to work early. ---

Last edited:
Horns sent.
And for your Titan suits set please.

Thank you very much, have received the Horns and the Titan suits has been sent 👍

Last edited:
Horns numbered 262, 264, 268, 269, + 272 sent as promised. Shall send more tomorrow after reset.....

👍:dopey:👍

Hiya Cero.. After reset, I can send you Horns:

55, 70, 76, 89, 91

I'll take Blaze or Chicane suit set :D

Last edited:
Hiya Cero.. After reset, I can send you Horns:

55, 70, 76, 89, 91

I'll take Blaze or Chicane suit set :D

Hi, I actually got all of them that you have mentined. Have you refreshed my MGT.net homepage so that you see the latest that I have? Have at the moment 205 of 279 Horns. When I compare our pages it looks at the moment a bit strange. I will restart my computer and also check from a laptop just to verify.

:) Lots of colors, and easy to mix them up sometimes.

Good choice, of the 2 mentioned I think myself that they are looking nicer 👍

Yeah, I figured they'd be a bit cooler, though I do like simple designs too.
Got all 30, thanks mate. 👍

Yeah, I figured they'd be a bit cooler, though I do like simple designs too.
Got all 30, thanks mate. 👍

Perfect, sent you a 'sample' of the Chicane so that you can compare by yourself. Enjoy :).

Nice trading with you 👍.

Perfect, sent you a 'sample' of the Chicane so that you can compare by yourself. Enjoy :).

Nice trading with you 👍.

Thanks for the samples, they look pretty sharp IMO, I'll leave you rep in the trading thread in a few secs. Pleasure trading with you.

According to the current list I have these 5 that you dont 249 216 201 197 167 would ask for blaze suits for these
EDIT:sorry as two of these have already been offered 115,120,144 any combination of the above would work

Last edited:
Timezones makes it sometimes a little tricky, and there where some activity in this thread 'during the night'.

I only have 4 that you don't have: 167, 238, 242, 249. Would you trade for 25 gear that I don't have? Here is my collection: http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=15892

Sure thing, just let me know what gears that you want. FR sent.

got #80.114.128.143.144
let me know if interested.

If you change the horn 144 against a 149 (#80.114.128.143.149) it would be most appreciated. gears that you want?

According to the current list I have these 5 that you dont 249 216 201 197 167 would ask for blaze suits for these
EDIT:sorry as two of these have already been offered 115,120,144 any combination of the above would work

Could you do the combo 115,120,197,201,216 it would be great :) FR sent

Last edited:
If you change the horn 144 against a 149 (#80.114.128.143.149) it would be most appreciated. gears that you want?

sure,no probs.
i'll sent horns first.
and i haven't decided what gear i want,
i'll let u know later.:)

sure,no probs.
i'll sent horns first.
and i haven't decided what gear i want,
i'll let u know later.:)

Perfect 👍, just give me the list either on PM or here over the gears that you want :)

I have the following:

Horns: #184, 186, 204, 209

Not quite 5 is it? :P

My list is here, pretty much after anything I don't already have: http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=23801

How about that I give you 25 for thoose 4 horns, or if you put a museum card that I do not have from one of the following brand Audi/BMW/Dodge/Lotus/Mazda/Subaru/Toyota/Volkswagen I will send a full set.

Are you using Mush_nz / GTP_Mush ? Send me a FR.

Last edited:
How about that I give you 25 for thoose 4 horns, or if you put a museum card that I do not have from one of the following brand Audi/BMW/Dodge/Lotus/Mazda/Subaru/Toyota/Volkswagen I will send a full set.

Are you using Mush_nz / GTP_Mush ? Send me a FR.
Just sent a friend request from my Mush_nz account, available to trade right now. Have Audi Museum Card #2.

Back