Museum Cards --- Any 30 gears for 5 museum cards

• Thread starter Cero
  • 205 comments
Time to change the scope of this thread and collect some museum cards, first priority are Nissan cards (but I want a full collection, so other museum cards will also be accepted).

If you have 5 that I do not have (preferable Nissan), and are after some helmets/suits or paint chip, then you have come to the correct place.

Paint chip will of course only be 5 a day due to the limitations.

Hej, hur mår du? Allt bra?

send some tomorrow, plenty choice I See

WebWolf

Nou bedankt, het is gewoon geweldig. Vakantie op keer :) Klinkt goed met het museum binnenkort. Hoe ben je dan?

Sounds really good 👍 :)

I'll be starting sending you Museum cards today and onwards to give you a good push as my museum cards trade with someone else finishes today so you'll get 3 Nissans shortly 👍 Send me your museum cards link once you can :)

Will any 5 cards missing from your list do?
PSN x-J47-x
and Small Jaw helmets please.

Will any 5 cards missing from your list do?
PSN x-J47-x
and Small Jaw helmets please.

Yes, since I am collecting all of them, but just wanted to finish of the Nissan, but any cards that I don't have will be fine :)

Small Jaw helmets on their way.

Ok, seeing as you have other people sending Nissan I'll start from the bottom so to avoid any duplicates.
Starting with...

VW - 18, 19, 20, 22 & 51

Sent, and gear recieved. Thanks.

Same again tomorrow if you like?

Last edited:
I'll be starting sending you Museum cards today and onwards to give you a good push as my museum cards trade with someone else finishes today so you'll get 3 Nissans shortly 👍 Send me your museum cards link once you can :)

Thanks alot Marcos, but don't you have a couple of trades left with your 'Super Bee' :) where you need to use some museum cards? Just use them there if needed so that you manage to get your collection of cars :)

I'll send some museum cards when I can not sure you remember me ;)

Sounds good, some swapping with gears in the Crash Helmet thread ;)

Ok, seeing as you have other people sending Nissan I'll start from the bottom so to avoid any duplicates.
Starting with...

VW - 18, 19, 20, 22 & 51

Sent, and gear recieved. Thanks.

Same again tomorrow if you like?

Sure thing 👍 thanks alot for a good trade :), and looking forward to same thing tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thanks alot Marcos, but don't you have a couple of trades left with your 'Super Bee' :) where you need to use some museum cards? Just use them there if needed so that you manage to get your collection of cars :)
QUOTE]

I haven't used a single museum card for them cars yet so i don't think i'll use them anytime soon :)

I haven't used a single museum card for them cars yet so i don't think i'll use them anytime soon :)

Ok, I see :), well sounds really good for me 👍 :D

Spiral suits please bud.
Now sending...

VW 57
Toyota 14, 16, 32 & 35

Cheers. 👍

Saw that you already had 5 of the Spiral, do you want me to send any other gears for thoose that you already have?

Saw that you already had 5 of the Spiral, do you want me to send any other gears for thoose that you already have?

Yeah if you don't mind, I'm a few Aqua helmets missing if that's ok.

Then same again tomorrow? I've got no other bookings for cards, so may as well carry on.

Yeah if you don't mind, I'm a few Aqua helmets missing if that's ok.

Then same again tomorrow? I've got no other bookings for cards, so may as well carry on.

Sure thing, will finish off your Aqua, while I'm @ it :)

Sounds good that we continue tommorow 👍

Perfect, and what gears set do you want for your 5 Dodge museum cards that you mentioned above?

And we can then trade Citroen tomorrow?
lets just go down the list, how about that lol
so far i have 8 sets, how many sets of 30 are there?

Perfect, and what gears set do you want for your 5 Dodge museum cards that you mentioned above?

And we can then trade Citroen tomorrow?

chopper, then horizon, masquerade, bicolor i, bicolor ii, double stripe, then trainee

chopper, then horizon, masquerade, bicolor i, bicolor ii, double stripe, then trainee

Mazda 19;
Mercedes Benz 7, 20, 78, 93, 119, (48 total)
Mitsubishi 22;
Nissan 14, 46, 61, 81, 85, 86, 102, 129, (57 total);
Renault 26, 48, 51, 52, (61 total)
Toyota 26, 29, 49, 51, 60, 84, (67 total)
VW 27, (68 total)

Going through my alts now lol

Back