Museumcards B-Spec Prize Race - Win a car/ticket or paints/horns/gear! 50% winner!

4th Race Course?

• Indy GTs

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Grand Valley Nascar

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Special Stage Route 5 Sport

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
ok, race 2 will start on 22th on 16.00CEST!

entry fee per driver 5 museum cards

I have updated my list http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=23045

please always post the numbers of the museumcards you will send here in the thread to avoid doubles. I will mark your numbers, so nobody else will send them.

@duck
I have Ford number 150 & 169 already, please pick 2 others!

Of course my worst driver is the only free one. :lol: (still better than Duck's best :P)

I want redemption. (Plus you have cars that I need) I have to figure out how to get my drivers free at that time.

Just assign me 5 like last time.

Edit: Cards Sent. 👍

Last edited:
Of course my worst driver is the only free one. :lol: (still better than Duck's best :P)

I want redemption. (Plus you have cars that I need) I have to figure out how to get my drivers free at that time.

Just assign me 5 like last time.
Bad Luck for you. :lol:

I always collect the drivers 15 minutes before the start! ;)

Audi 52,57 and Dodge 25,26,40 please. :)

Good luck, next time! 👍

I have changed the prizes for race two, so that more people will get something. When we get enough racers together. maybe we can start race two 24 hours earlier. Max. two drivers per team this time!

I'll add an extra driver for next race, let me go over the cards and I'll let you know.
Oh, and a Historic Rally Car ticket if possible :D

My cards for an extra driver are

Toyota - 2, 20, 53, 93
Mitsubishi - 37

I hope none of these have already been offer.

I will update with the driver name

Last edited:
This is a good idea. I do the same for our social group members. But run full 9 races per weekend.

Would like to run 1 driver here if you have a free slot?
Will read OP better later as just bumped accross this and in a rush to get to work/

@carchris

congrats. I wil send the ticket in an hour. Your numbers are marked!

@Kwakaman

there are some free slots, you just have to send 5 M-cards I don´t have.

Renault 46,49,58,69 and 71 sent! these can come of your list.
please use l. figueroa and i. delaney.

many thanks :)

Oh, thought there was only a 1 time race?

Looked successful through with 75 MC's :)

Cheers mate!

Oh, thought there was only a 1 time race?

Looked successful through with 75 MC's :)

Cheers mate!

yes if only 3-4 had joined, it would have been an one time only offer.

But there were enough race drivers, so it worked out well. And I will continue to complete my M-Cards with these races. :)

2 cars, 10 paints and 30 gear and some fun for 75 MCs was a good deal for everybody. 👍

prizes on race 2: 2 Cars,10 paints, 10 horns, 60 gear for 65 MCs sounds even better. :)

Grid is filling up fast, so race 2 can start tomorrow!

Race 2 - 21th 16.00 CEST!
Race 3 - 23th 16.00 CEST! Laguna Seca Raceway ;)

Last edited:
I'll be in for race 3, provided I have enough MCs that you don't have, lol

Mercedes 4,20,47,49,54 are reserved for you. But you still have enough cards I don´t have, so there should be no problem to find another 5 when your driver have less luck in race 2 to bring in 2 drivers.

Mercedes 4,20,47,49,54 are reserved for you. But you still have enough cards I don´t have, so there should be no problem to find another 5 when your driver have less luck in race 2 to bring in 2 drivers.

Ah awesome, cheers mate, I'm getting my fiance to send me all of her MCs from her account, hehe

EDIT: Hang on, those museum cards, were they ones that I was going to use to enter a driver into the 3rd race?

Last edited:
Ah awesome, cheers mate, I'm getting my fiance to send me all of her MCs from her account, hehe

EDIT: Hang on, those museum cards, were they ones that I was going to use to enter a driver into the 3rd race?

exactly, these 5 ,mcs for one spot in race 3, but no hurry with that.

there are still 4 slots open for race number two starting in 22,5 hours!

who wants in?

Sending you citroen. #s -39-54-67-73 and 76.

Driver name = E.David .......lvl 40
PSN ID = KWAKAMAN39 (UK).

Have more.. if i send you them and post can you enter me into next race too?

EDIT___Can send you citroen # -108-112-117-131 and 139 tomorrow for next race.

Sending you citroen. #s -39-54-67-73 and 76.

Driver name = E.David .......lvl 40
PSN ID = KWAKAMAN39 (UK).

Have more.. if i send you them and post can you enter me into next race too?

ok, thank you! I have already sent out a FR and I will include E.David to the grid.

you can already book for the third race or you can send a second driver to the second race if you like. Still 3 slots open in race two!

Will send other MCs from edited post above ^^^ tomorrow. Stick E.David in next available race pls.

exactly, these 5 ,mcs for one spot in race 3, but no hurry with that.

there are still 4 slots open for race number two starting in 22,5 hours!

who wants in?

I'm trying to see what doubles that I have that you don't have, and I don't have any of those doubled, mind if I change those card numbers? Sorry for the inconvienance :nervous:

Back