My 0/0/0 for trade and a few tickets too

• Thread starter mjm23race
  • 111 comments
dk.= dark

Didn't mean to be harsh. I can wait til February, just pencil me in and I will send your car again. I just really wasn't looking for paint or museum cards or anything that doesn't interest me. No biggie.

ok , just asking : to you only interestes cars ? not gear & helmets neither?

I think all of the others above have the gear pretty well sorted out for me. You were still going to send some gear for the first car I sent you?

damn , does anyone has this too , im post i cant put smiles anymore and if i want to put a image or a link those buttons dont work neither :(

Whatever it is is fine with me, I just saw it in his garage. I figured since he didn't have any tickets, or gear, or anything else I really wanted to trade I would look in his garage.

I am not terribly interested in a flame set, but if you send me a handful of the gear that I am after (listed above in op) and send me a ticket or car in Feb when you are available, I will send the GSXR to you again next week. Deal? Done and done.

I am not terribly interested in a flame set, but if you send me a handful of the gear that I am after (listed above in op) and send me a ticket or car in Feb when you are available, I will send the GSXR to you again next week. Deal? Done and done.

1 full set + ticket ? nah sorry

1 full set + ticket ? nah sorry

No worries. I will have sent you the car 2 times, and all you offer is a bunch of stuff I am not interested in. I already sent it once to the account you specified So you got something for nothing, enjoy it and move on.

No worries. I will have sent you the car 2 times, and all you offer is a bunch of stuff I am not interested in. I already sent it once to the account you specified So you got something for nothing, enjoy it and move on.

to which acount did you send the 2nd Suzuki ?

Not to be a jerk but I didn't send it yet and I am not planning to anymore. I was going to send it next week as stated above. I already sent you 1 car with nothing in return that I know of. And now you want me to send it again to another account with nothing of value to me offered in return. You can send the car to yourself whenever you feel like it. Take care.

Not to be a jerk but I didn't send it yet and I am not planning to anymore. I was going to send it next week as stated above. I already sent you 1 car with nothing in return that I know of. And now you want me to send it again to another account with nothing of value to me offered in return. You can send the car to yourself whenever you feel like it. Take care.

ok

My original post has been updated to reflect cars / colors I have from this round of the Online Dealership. If you see one in a color you need, just let me know.

Thanks

Hi mate I ll trade you the Sidewinder and Intersection suit sets for you Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept `01 – GSX-R/4 Blue Metallic. Let me know.

Sounds good, send me a FR and I will send Sunday or Monday.

Cool. Can I please change the car to the Seat Ibiza Cupra `04 - Azul aniversario from your OCD?

I'll send the FR tonight and send you the suits over the next day or 2.

I can send you Glitter and Small Jaw for
Opel Speedster Turbo `00 – Moonlandgrau

Spinning Ball and Mistral for
Suzuki Wagon R RR `98 – Saturn Black Metallic

Interested? Give me a PM and we work something out!
Thanks
I will get these sent this weekend. Just an FYI I usually clear out my received items at night after the kiddies are in bed. Thanks

I tried to send you a FR to MyBoardNick and it kept getting bounced saying it wasnt a registered name. If you send me a FR I will get these sent this weekend. Just an FYI I usually clear out my received item at night after the kiddies are in bed. Thanks

It's a riddle :)

His PSN handle is Outeke, the same as his username on here.

Have every ticket in the game, looking for the Suzuki Wagon R RR `98 – Saturn Black Metallic

I can send the ticket on the 14th, or the 15th of this month.

It's a riddle :)

His PSN handle is Outeke, the same as his username on here.

I figured it out after I posted, then I felt stupid for thinking that was his PSN handle.

Anyways your Cupra has shipped. Take care.

mjm23race
I figured it out after I posted, then I felt stupid for thinking that was his PSN handle.

Anyways your Cupra has shipped. Take care.

Thanks mate. The gear will be coming in the next couple of hours. If you're online while I'm sending I'll send it all today as you'll be able to clear your inbox. Otherwise it'll be one set today and one tomorrow

Back