My 0/0/0 for trade and a few tickets too

• Thread starter mjm23race
  • 111 comments
Have every ticket in the game, looking for the Suzuki Wagon R RR `98 – Saturn Black Metallic

I can send the ticket on the 14th, or the 15th of this month.

That would work perfect. How about a 70 b-day ticket? I can send the Suzuki on Thursday Dec. 15th

Ok so the deal is:
Premium Amuse S2000 for your Buick Special?

If this is good for you, send ne a FR. I can send the Buick Tuesday Dec. 13th
Interested in either of the Amuse S2000 GT1 you have listed in your mygranturismo.net garage.

Thanks

Yes it is 0/0/0. Do you have a carbon helmet set, and maybe matte black and or matte dark silver? Send me a FR and I can send early next week.

I have Carbon Helmet Complete, send FR to PMC_910, will send the whole set at the same time, clear your GB ;)

Carbon Helmet Complete Set Sent 👍

That would work perfect. How about a 70 b-day ticket? I can send the Suzuki on Thursday Dec. 15th

I can send you a 70 ticket on the 15th as well. I will be sending you two FR's, my main account (S0UL_CHICKEN) for you to send the car to, and my alternate account (Headwound_Harry) from which I will send the ticket. Thank you sir!

I can send you a 70 ticket on the 15th as well. I will be sending you two FR's, my main account (S0UL_CHICKEN) for you to send the car to, and my alternate account (Headwound_Harry) from which I will send the ticket. Thank you sir!
Send those FR's as soon as possible, a couple of people flaked and I can send as soon as tomorrow night possibly.

thanks

Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept `01 – GSX-R/4 Blue Metallic is it 0/0/0 ? , i can trade all those suits that i have

So far this has been the only person that has screwed me. He was the first to post so I sent him a car over a week ago and he was supposed to send gear. He never sent anything, and then asked for another car and offered a bunch of stuff I was not interested in. He still never sent anything and gave me a lame excuse. Not the end of the world for me, especially when others have been so generous. I just think it is in poor taste to take items and not hold up your end of the bargain. Poor trading etiquette:tdown:

mjm23race
If this is good for you, send ne a FR. I can send the Buick Tuesday Dec. 13th
Interested in either of the Amuse S2000 GT1 you have listed in your mygranturismo.net garage.

Thanks

Like it says not to update it was 5 or 6 months ago when I updated it
EDIT: Car is already send.

I tried to send a 67 ticket last night but your giftbox was full, I will have another opening in about 7 days and try to resend at that time

I tried to send a 67 ticket last night but your giftbox was full, I will have another opening in about 7 days and try to resend at that time

Sorry bout the full box, I was getting some gear and that fills it up easily. I will be done with gear shortly. 7 days is fine.

Do you still need the Mistral suit set? If so I can send it and another set for a ticket 1000
I think christara is sending it, but he has been very generous sending way more gear than typical for a trade. So I don't want him to feel obligated to keep sending stuff. Either way if he does or not I will still do a 1000 ticket for the suits, or if there is a car in the next OCD update I can send you something from there if you prefer.

I can't empty my box until 9pm central time tonight.

Thanks

tried to send 2 suits but only able to send 1 due to GB full :(
I p.m.ed you how many times trying to get you to hold up your end of the deal. You only tried to send something because I called you out in public. Forget about it, you got your car you wanted. Just left a bad taste in my mouth dealing with you, and I prefer to move on!

I p.m.ed you how many times trying to get you to hold up your end of the deal. You only tried to send something because I called you out in public. Forget about it, you got your car you wanted. Just left a bad taste in my mouth dealing with you, and I prefer to move on!

i PMed you on PSN to explain why i didnt sent you something yesterday ok ?

The OCD just updated again and I am looking for these cars in these colors if you might have them...

Chrysler Prowler ‘02
Deep Cranberry Pearl - Orange Pearl Coat - Silver Metallic

Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 ‘04
Green Stone - Italian Red - Morning Blue - Pearl Black
Royal Silver

Shelby Series One Super Charged ‘03
Silver/Blue Stripes - Silver/White Stripes

The OCD just updated again and I am looking for these cars in these colors if you might have them...

Chrysler Prowler ‘02
Deep Cranberry Pearl - Orange Pearl Coat - Silver Metallic

Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 ‘04
Green Stone - Italian Red - Morning Blue - Pearl Black
Royal Silver

Shelby Series One Super Charged ‘03
Silver/Blue Stripes - Silver/White Stripes

I have the Oullim Motors Spirra - Morning Blue
and,
Shelby Series One Super Charged - Silver/Blue Stripes

I have the Oullim Motors Spirra - Morning Blue
and,
Shelby Series One Super Charged - Silver/Blue Stripes

Are you still after any gear? Or I could offer paints but everything else I am pretty well booked.

Are you still after any gear? Or I could offer paints but everything else I am pretty well booked.

I think I am good on gear now. I will send you one car just because you were very generous and helpful to me. If you put me down for a ticket sometime in the future I will get them both for you. I am in no rush, and I know you are solid!

I think I am good on gear now. I will send you one car just because you were very generous and helpful to me. If you put me down for a ticket sometime in the future I will get them both for you. I am in no rush, and I know you are solid!

Thank you and I will get back to you on the date for the ticket. Which ticket would you like? All are available.

Hi mate, would you be interested in trading any or all of the following 0/0/0 OCD cars for paints, horns, museum cards or gear?

Chrysler Prowler `02 - Inca Gold Pearl Coat
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO `64 - Gulfstream Aqua
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack `71 - Amber Sherwood Metallic
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi `71- Light Gunmetal Metallic
Shelby Series One Super Charged `03 - Silver/Blue Stripes

Thank you and I will get back to you on the date for the ticket. Which ticket would you like? All are available.

How about a lvl 22 ticket? Did you still want to do the 1000 ticket trade too? If so should I send cars 1st before ticket? And can I switch out the Mistral set for a different set?

Hi mate, would you be interested in trading any or all of the following 0/0/0 OCD cars for paints, horns, museum cards or gear?

Chrysler Prowler `02 - Inca Gold Pearl Coat
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO `64 - Gulfstream Aqua
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack `71 - Amber Sherwood Metallic
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi `71- Light Gunmetal Metallic
Shelby Series One Super Charged `03 - Silver/Blue Stripes
I am pretty good on gear, but maybe I can find a set I would take for 1 car. And some matte paints for a 2nd car. As long as you could schedule me for a few tickets for the rest of the cars. Whatcha think?

How about a lvl 22 ticket? Did you still want to do the 1000 ticket trade too? If so should I send cars 1st before ticket? And can I switch out the Mistral set for a different set?

Level 22 it is and the date will be Jan 16th.
Any gear you want I will give you for free. As for the 1000 ticket I am up to 35 of them now so I wouldn't worry about that, just cars. Thank you :)

Level 22 it is and the date will be Jan 16th.
Any gear you want I will give you for free. As for the 1000 ticket I am up to 35 of them now so I wouldn't worry about that, just cars. Thank you :)

Awesome, I should have your cars to you by the end of the weekend.

I am pretty good on gear, but maybe I can find a set I would take for 1 car. And some matte paints for a 2nd car. As long as you could schedule me for a few tickets for the rest of the cars. Whatcha think?

I'm booked pretty far ahead with tickets and I don't really want to schedule anymore until I get most of the existing trades cleared. I'll come back to you in the new year and maybe we can sort something out then. Thanks.

Back