My Nurburgring Time Trials Collection and Ranking

• Thread starter 4GT 911
  • 64 comments
I’m going to try going through my car collection.

Attachments

• 62725EBB-A3B6-4133-AA7D-25ADACC4978E.jpeg
    62725EBB-A3B6-4133-AA7D-25ADACC4978E.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 20
^insane times! Now that I've done most of what I want in the game, and gotten most cars, and have a decent bank, I've started running Ring times again.

All the times I take note of on the Ring myself are with stock vehicles. Did a 7:53.451 last night with the 2002 FD RX-7, on SH tires. Fully stock, no mods. If I recall correctly, it's at 517PP.

In car footage:

Really enjoy this car. The front end turn in is amazing. Several times you'll see me apex too early in fast turns. It's because I didn't expect the front end to grip so well!

Stock NSX Type R on SH tires: 7:52.659.

I made one mistake (4 off for one second) and there is some room for improvement. But not an easy car to drive hard at the limit. The rear end really likes coming around.

First new entry after over a year. A lot has changed, there were numerous updates to the physics, and it seems some cars got slower under certain PP limits, or it's just that I've gotten rusty behind the wheel.
I am starting with one of my old favourites, the MK4 Supra. It's not the most performant car with it's RWD, and it requires careful throttle control, but still rewards with tons of fun. It spinned out on me a couple of times, but overall the driving sensation was great. The sound of the 2JZ engine is very pleasant. The pace seems to be a bit slow compared to the old king of 700PP category, but we will see how other cars will fare after the updates.

Last edited:
Back with another car, this time the 8.0 liter V10 monster that is the Viper GTS. The raw sound of this engine is phenomenal, great sensation in the cockpit with the headphones put on. The car requires careful throttle control, as the back is just waiting to spin the driver. Much faster than the previously tested Supra, and just a second off from my pre-updates time. Overall it's a great joy to drive and push hard this all american monster.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back