my prediction

• Thread starter tyzone_gt1
  • 67 comments
@ CraigHP - I'm not against damage. And I don't think anyone here is against damage. It's just not as important to us as it is to casual fans, because we drive the way you're supposed to - That is, without crashing at every turn.

That being said, of course we'd all like to see damage in GT5.

As for bikes vs. cars, sorry, don't count on it. Whether bikes should even be included in GT or not is arguable. (With the argument usually leaning toward leave bikes out of GT)

@ CraigHP - I'm not against damage. And I don't think anyone here is against damage. It's just not as important to us as it is to casual fans, because we drive the way you're supposed to - That is, without crashing at every turn.

That being said, of course we'd all like to see damage in GT5.

As for bikes vs. cars, sorry, don't count on it. Whether bikes should even be included in GT or not is arguable. (With the argument usually leaning toward leave bikes out of GT)
I can see what you are saying. I too drive without crashing at every turn, I'm just saying it would be nice to have, as it makes the expirience more realistic. I would still by the game without damage, I am just stating my point of view.

I love FM2, and GT, have since day one for both. I can live without damage in GT, but I would love to have the cars react properly when they collide with each other or a wall.

I was racing online in FM2 earlier today with a S class Z06 on the speedway when I got loose upon corner exit and tapped the rear end against the wall, I was going about 160mph, so I did about 3 long sliding 360s before regaining control, but since it was a glancing blow didn't damage much but cosmetics.

In GT you just bounce off and are rewarded for wall riding corners, and it has always been impossible to spin out the a.i. Maybe it will change in Gt5, I hope.

My predictions for GT5.

1.There is going to be crash molding. Even if its via download off playstation network.
2.There is going to be about 22 cars on the track in a race. Thats if you select that option.
3.There is going to be weather changes in the new GT. I think that your going to even have the option to select the type of weather to race in.
4.there my be over 40 real world tracks to pick from. Mostly famous tracks of course

Back