My URGENT Wanted List (Accepting Donations Kindly) PLEASE READ OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the folowing-

Oulim Motors SPIRRA 4.6 V8 '04
TOM's X540 Chaser
Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74

I'm looking for lv 21 or Rally Car tickets

Ah just checked...my Nismo R32 S-Tune for your Subaru Impreza WRC '08 (premium).
Will send day 15, you can send whenever you can.

Ok, Going bed now guys, I'll check this up when I get home from school, around 4pm (00 GMT London).
Goodnight ;)👍

Hey everybody, I havn't posted on this thread in a while but since the new v1.10 update, I seen that these new racing suits and helmets are a new collectible item which you can trade, so I want a bit of this by trading, thanks :)
Edit: Forgot to mention, Updated OP and Title.

Updated OP to show my Helmets and Suits, I want any suits or helmets I do not have, 1 for 1 trade, helmet for suit or helmet for helmet e.t.c. Thanks :)

subarulam & HeySumbode, Successful trades, thanks you guys (first trade since february / march :lol:) I got more then what I bargained for, they only wanted about 2/3 helmets and suits each and they both gave more then 10 items back to me, cheers guys :cheers: (HeySumbode has sent me 30 helmets and 30 suits WOW :embarrassed:)

Last edited:
I have a Honda Civic Type R RM. Wanna trade for a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe?

Give me spec? e.g is it fully tuned or re-changed paint or anything like that? if you can a picture of it?

From the UCD, un-driven or upgraded by me. In black and think i have one in silver too. Will have to check. What are you offering my good man? Maybe a 21?

Last edited:
From the UCD, un-driven or upgraded by me. In black and think i have one in silver too. Will have to check. What are you offering my good man? Maybe a 21?

Anything from my garage, any paints, any gear (a set of any helmets and / or suits up to 50 gears or pick n' mix - As I have a full collection of each gear) or whatever. Links to what I have..
F-racer1995's GT5 Helmets and Suits Collection (online) - Click here to see my helmets and Suits.
Will offer anything that I have available in my garage that ISN'T in Black.
Also available, Most Tuning Parts, Silver & Gold Chrome, ALL MATTES AND ALL COLOUR SHIFTERS!
HERE IS THE LIST OF PAINTS!
Click to see Paints.
->MY GARAGE<-
Click to see Garage.

AND Level Tickets 17, 21, 24 & Ticket 1000!!

No problem, I have you down for this Saturday, because...
Today - 23 Ticket for 17 with big_davey_b
Tomorrow - 22 Ticket for 0/0 white Nissan 370z GT Academy with svenmans.
Saturday - our trade 👍
Sunday - Away with best mate because I do have a life :)
This ok?

Cool, sat is good for me, I have a trade tomorrow, you on saturday and nothing after that. I tend to send my cars and tickets very early in the day, uk time, can you send an FR, your PSN is a bit easy to mess up....lol. cheers.

Cool, sat is good for me, I have a trade tomorrow, you on saturday and nothing after that. I tend to send my cars and tickets very early in the day, uk time, can you send an FR, your PSN is a bit easy to mess up....lol. cheers.
Yeah, Sure, I was busy updating OP, and other things, I'll send a FR now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back