My URGENT Wanted List (Accepting Donations Kindly) PLEASE READ OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the silverado pick up fully tuned ill trade for an Audi R10 TDI Race Car ‘06 with little to no miles and ill even throw in a few chrome chips if youd like

@ ToXiiC - I'll buy one for you since I don't own one for myself, I don't even want one, so it'll be hot fresh sent to you ;) when you able to trade?

Sorry, forgot to update,To All, I am able to send during the week, So I am now available to send the 6th Feb, not 13th! people who are pending, have moved dates at least 2 days earlier, some people is almost a WEEK EARLY! Check OP!!

I have a Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) '02. If you're interested i'd like the Ford GT LM Test Car in the premium dealership. Its the black Ford GT in the Gran Turismo manufacturer.

Yeah I'm already pending one of those with TurnerTeam for the 29th Jan 👍 I can fit you in LATEST of 11th Feb, (probably earlier)
Can you show me a pic with specs?

Any preferrence to which? I have them all. (getting audi on 6th from new dealerships for ToXiiC.

Last edited:
I'm 95% sure I got the Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car.
I'll check once bob's done this enduro (another 3-4hours to go)

I'll be fast asleep ready for school tommorrow as I have coursework to do. Just send me a PM or something to let me know. thanks.

Just as a reminder to everybody.
***As this is quite an open thread, I must say that when we agree on any deals, you must send the car
on your behalf 1st, and that I can decline or change the trade at my will. thanks.***

Pending trade with TurnerTeam, I sent him the car almost a week early, so hopefully soon enough he will send the Ford GT. Then another trade for TurnerTeam follows tommorrow. CHECK THE OP! :)

@ TurnerTeam - Both cars sent, please send when you can ASAP.
@ Catastrophe - Add me now as tommorrow your Opera Performance S2000 will be sent, thanks 👍

Updated OP with extra wants, still don't have PS3, next trade to DAG0-CHOPPERS61, then Beun.

if u still are looking for Matte Black ill send u some when ur ps3 is back as compensasion for ur loss :D

Yeah I am, I did have it at one point, but maybe I didnt back up, as I may have sent a car and lost those 2 mattes :dunce: but thanks 👍 :D
Dark greyish AMG matte left :D

Yeah I am, I did have it at one point, but maybe I didnt back up, as I may have sent a car and lost those 2 mattes :dunce: but thanks 👍 :D

but remember i do not know when ur ps3 is back so u will have to send me an pm here then

is this the one that u still miss ?

AMG Monza Grau magno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back