nanabu´s Gallery ,GT6 talk and Mercedes Veteran Pictures

• Thread starter nanabu
  • 415 comments
ohh man ,..i have about 2.5 k pics on ps3 and 1k on my pc .

i guess iam going to update my gallery every week from now on ,thx Soloracer3 and SMfan :P

ohh man ,..i have about 2.5 k pics on ps3 and 1k on my pc .

i guess iam going to update my gallery every week from now on ,thx Soloracer3 and SMfan :P

Go ahead! Awesome gallery, all your shots are very creative. Great work!

well i guess iam going to update my gallery every day one by one

Audi A7 Headlight

and i post every week a black and white pic , ohh man i love monochrome :D

Two epic shots already! Looking forward to seeing loads more from you 👍 Monochromeman :sly:

What Jacob said/did! By any chance are you a real life photographer too? These are amazing shots! :drool:

What Jacob said/did! By any chance are you a real life photographer too? These are amazing shots! :drool:

cheers ;D

well i dont do it for a living , it is only a hobby :D i wish i could travel arround the world and take my camera with me :)

The SLS photo is just AMAZING !!!
Love the atmosphere in it.
Didn't know there are such buildings in GT5
also, the real-life photos are great too.

Truly awesome stuff, nanabu.:drool:

I was 100% sure this pic is a real one.👍
Also, this Audi's backlights remind me of something, though I can't remember what.:confused:

cheers guys :D

i explain how i did the SLS shot .

it is a panaroma pic made out of 5 pics , 1.4 vertical . you place the camera in the middle of the car and do a center shot and 2 of each side by the way, this building is the 2nd last one bevore the first right corner . and this building is straight xD

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/57011403.png/ this is how it looks bevore its edited

Wow, very nice. Love the pano and real shots my friend. Great work. I also like your comp entries - you have a talent with monochrome shots and bringing out the best with white.

Damn Nanabu, you really have to be the most innovative Photographer here, Love the shots and the editing.

Awwww maaaan, I need that DLC, but still can't play GT5, awww, your shots make it even tougher for me. Stop it...
:lol:
No, keep it up dude, I love 'em daily uodates.:drool:

:drool: Stunning shots. Hopefully, in time, I can produce shots like yours.
actually its very easy with photoshop :)
Great shots man. Take a bow.
thx :D
Looking forward to it.
hasst was vermisst :D
Now those are pretty dang unique, really like the angles and variety. NICE work!
would like to see you in my lobby next time mate :D
Damn Nanabu, you really have to be the most innovative Photographer here, Love the shots and the editing.
thx gtuned kudos from you means alot for me because you are in my top 5 fav photographers :) looking forward to see your pics , oh btw send me PM about the replay you where missing
Awwww maaaan, I need that DLC, but still can't play GT5, awww, your shots make it even tougher for me. Stop it...
:lol:
No, keep it up dude, I love 'em daily uodates.:drool:
you have to have it mate this new track is awesome !
Uhhh sweet! :drool:
OI next time you join us tooo :D
Lovely shots :drool: :drool: :drool:
It would be nice to see more :)

more are coming this week end

thx alot guys :D

Nice pics so far.👍
Cant wait to see more (Bugs? :D)

I'll try to show some of mine this evening though. ;)
Just look out for a small update in my gallery

Drool Edit: I just checked you last 4 pages...and daaamn, there are some truly outstanding pictures! I should have checked in here more often:drool:

Back