nanabu´s Gallery ,GT6 talk and Mercedes Veteran Pictures

• Thread starter nanabu
  • 415 comments
That first pic from the shoot is nice, it makes me want to go back and take a few more shots

Edit: Just noticed that i took a similar shot to your third pic I'll add it to my gallery when i get a chance

Last edited:
well i am at my brothers place since 6 days or so and i have troubles connection my ps3 to his modem ,.. it just cant find a connection to the internets which makes me sad, 6 days without gt5 and i dunno how i can solve this problem :/

thats all from me for maybe a quite long time .....

That's sad to hear! I have a different problem, in that I started the 24 hours of le Mans, but I only get to play about once per week. This means that it will be about a month before I get done with the race and can get back into taking pictures... :indiff:

I R IS BAAAAAACK !! :D

well i figured out what was wrong with the router finally , and i think iam going to play 24/7 gt5 this weekend , i will host some photoshootings and shuffle races & gt500 & DTM & LMemans and so on .

write below if you have any ideas for the themes :D

every one is welcome to this , the photoshootings will be in a private lobby and the races will be puplic .

let me know if you are interested .

cheers

Well this is a preview from the last 2 months i havent been active much neither on the forum or on gt5 , had lots of work because of christmas but today i have started to take some pics from the last photoshootings .

i hope i get some more pics , had lots of fun thx to you guys

MIURA - SMFAN

RS6 - SMFAN

RS6 - SMFAN

more maybe next year so be patient :)

Last edited:
Beautiful - tone is great, as is composition, etc. You always do white cars justice, as evidenced by the BMW shot. Nice job. :)

Nice - look forward to next year. ;)

Beautiful - tone is great, as is composition, etc. You always do white cars justice, as evidenced by the BMW shot. Nice job. :)

Almost everything in here :drool:

Like the more 'art' stuff.

danke schöön danke schöön :D

well after i saw some pics of the mazda 787b from Dolp i thought : "its about time to buy this car and do my own shots"

and here are some i made .

the first 3 are panoramas and very huge , ask me for fullsize if you wish :)

Last edited:
I don't normally like the artistic filters, but the 787B looks awesome in that one. 👍 The 3rd one is ace. 👍

I don't normally like the artistic filters, but the 787B looks awesome in that one. 👍 The 3rd one is ace. 👍

I totally agree with that.
Most people use filters "cause they look cool" and don't care about the qality of the pic. But your shots are :drool::drool::drool:.

Latest Posts

Back