nanabu´s Gallery ,GT6 talk and Mercedes Veteran Pictures

• Thread starter nanabu
  • 415 comments
I love the phantastic shots you get out of GT5.
I guess, like me, you spend more time in the Photo Mode than in the game itself, right?

I love the phantastic shots you get out of GT5.
I guess, like me, you spend more time in the Photo Mode than in the game itself, right?

danke schön , well currently yes because there are so many morons online , doing nonsense and so on . I don´t enjoy it atm .

if iam very honest , i need to practice more with pscs4

I just have to say, you're my favorite GT5 photgrapher right now!:bowdown: Really, I'm not just saying this.
I absolutely love your work lately. The bright and clean style you have is totally in my taste! More please:)

Moooooooooooooooooore

dankeschöön mitch :D , well kudos from a highskilled photomode member means alot to me .

if you ask me i would do a shooting with you german´s :P i guess iam the only one from AT .

iam taking some requests for new perspektives for the cars and tracks so feel free to post what you would like to see :)

cheers

Okay, I'll request my favorite car at my favorite track. McLaren MP4-12C at Nürburgring Change Weather / Time? :D

well i haven´t updated my gallery since a while because i am still very dissapointet of the tournament so i will take a longer break and do only enter 2.0 competition ....

maybe this is one of my last updates for a longer while

my this week 2.0 entry

my tournament first round reject´s

and the Entry

and my last week PMC entry which didn´t made it -_- so i won´t deffo not enter PMC anymore

and this is my SSC winner from the last week

this doens´t mean i won´t be online in here or even play gt5 , i read somewhere there is a DLC coming out this month so :D aaand iam always up for a nice friendly race or even a photoshoot .

i won´t say " live long and prosper " but see you later :]

It would be sad to not see your amazing photos around here so much, I do hope you are able to find your motivation to keep going in the comps.

Well, you were up against Moglet, that's all I can say. ;)
It is not easy winning against last years' runner-up.
I liked both your rejects more than your entry since I think it feels like your Tourney entry had a somewhat strange angle IMO. And about the PMC, it feels like that was skewed to films. Look how many of those that made which were films... I smell a conspiracy. :lol:
So do not feel to disappointed that you didn't make it.
I'd be happy to join a shoot with you in the coming weeks if possible.
But I think your 2.0 will make it, and it has a great execution. 👍

Still, be away as long as you feel. But it could perhaos be possible that add-on cars could bring you back..? :P

Great entries as usual my friend. I know what you mean about taking some time off, but it will be sad to see you not updating frequently. I myself usually only get to play about once per week, and only for a short time at that. Have fun during the time off. We will keep your seat warm until you get back!

Well this is a preview of what we did at the last photoshooting with Taz_j , Zerox ,Badger , Ddrizle , medigoflame , cheers

Some pictures are really good.
But some are over - photoshopped.

Reffering to this picture:
6246493188_13c21ae2d5_z.jpg

Killed everything. :(

I have to agree with 20832 the over post editing ruins some of these shots :indiff: Whilst others are really nicely done

some wallpapers ,.. i am still having alot of problems with the 2.0 update so the last update and this one are just tests . i just want to know how you guys react to them .. all of the pictures from the last update and this one are different made .

i would appreciate any criticism :D

I think your artistic set is beautiful. I love the colors, the pastels, and the composition of the Evora pics. Wonderful job. :)

Really love your shots and I love your over editing in them. Something that is never seen to much around these galleries.

Nothing wrong with a little 'over-editing' once in awhile. 👍
Last two shots are great - only the composition may be a little off-putting with the bottom bit of the wheel being chopped off in both shots. :)

Latest Posts

Back