nanabu´s Gallery ,GT6 talk and Mercedes Veteran Pictures

• Thread starter nanabu
  • 415 comments
Your editing is great. I want to be able to do that well.

actually i don´t do very much editing at all , only sometimes i play arround with the filters or super saturation* and negatives* but thats all, i try to keep it as natural as possible usually .

i have PScs4 and what i usually do is go to image->curves and then do brighter or darker to incrase the saturation or point out a special part of the image like the front part of the car or something like that , and then i do the levels "image -> level" it´s basicly saturation adjusting .

mostly thats all :) i don´t play arround with the shadows or effect´s but sometimes i try to find a nice photofilter* "image-> photofilter" and i choose one which fit´s the most .

and thats all i do .

*= pics edited like i mentioned

Great pics Nanabu - wonderful realism in the NSX and 500 photos and the blue sky in the last photo is lovely. Great job.

thank you rev91 , so amny people find this picture very good .. i guess i have learned abit from the master :)

i had to edit my Update again because my SSc Entry and those fromt he update where too similar , so now again Re Update :P

and this was my SSC entry , unfortunately it didn´t made it into the poll​

Last edited:
Sweet update, I love the bright colour of you McLaren F1 and the reflections make it look awesome 👍

Back