nanabu´s Gallery ,GT6 talk and Mercedes Veteran Pictures

• Thread starter nanabu
  • 415 comments
the Mercedes 300 SL belongs to FishyJuice , the Miura belongs to tazj_7 and the Alfa is mine , from 17august TVR&Ferrari_Fan photoshooting

original pic size of the Alfa is 4495x1096
original pic size of the Miura is 4661x1096

You actually did it, you found a moment when my car wasn't damaged! :lol:

Anyway, great work. The TVR looks great. I presume that was the aborted CCCL 2.0 attempt this week? :P

Great shots, would've loved to have been in on this but you caught me just before I had to go to work - damn time zones :grumpy:

Edit: It was nearly 8:00am when you sent me the message - usually I'm on from about 6:00am...so if you started a couple of hours earlier I'ld be in. :)

You actually did it, you found a moment when my car wasn't damaged! :lol:

Anyway, great work. The TVR looks great. I presume that was the aborted CCCL 2.0 attempt this week? :P

you had your first accident right after that :P

i would like to see your pics too!

Great shots, would've loved to have been in on this but you caught me just before I had to go to work - damn time zones :grumpy:

Edit: It was nearly 8:00am when you sent me the message - usually I'm on from about 6:00am...so if you started a couple of hours earlier I'ld be in. :)

well this sunday 7pm Uk time is my Wangan meeting thats 6am in auckland ^^

after i figured out you can do the seasonal event over and over again i spontaneously bought the Citroen gt concept :P and i feel like i have done this time an amazing work :D

Njoy !

after i figured out you can do the seasonal event over and over again i spontaneously bought the Citroen gt concept :P and i feel like i have done this time an amazing work :D

You surely have. :drool:

You're shots aren't bad. They're nice, and show great amounts of composition, lighting, views, etc. I reckon you keep up with the beautiful photography. You could get far with it.

Alter!

They have a very realistic touch, I like that. But unfortunatelly they seem a little too overexposed, so that is a little bit killed.
But the reflections in that first shot are just mindblowing! :drool:

this shots are left overs from the CCCL , so i have edited them a little bit :)

maybe iam going to post atutorial .

now for the second time i cant log in into my flickr account , id doesnt accept my pw neither my e mail neither my facebook login . i sooo ***** hate flickr

edit: nvm .. guys note password flickr e mail and account name somehwere so you dont have to play james bond to hack your own flickr account .. just note these infos somewhere -_-

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back