• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 12 comments

Jahgee

(Banned)
United States
New York
Jahgee1124
GT5NGTPMS-1.png

If you are a fan of Nascar or Racing in General, then you will like this series.
The only car allowed is a Caterham Seven Fireblade.
All assists with the exception of Skid Recovery Force are fair game.
Aggressive Racing is allowed & encouraged.
Downright wrecking people is not allowed.
For incidents in the middle, myself and an elected Race Steward will judge the incident and decide on penalties.
Your Caterham must be at least 483 Kilograms and 265 HP
The only tires permitted for use are Racing Hard.
The season will be 12 weeks long.
You can drop 2 weeks.
We will start during the summer
Prizes will be announced at the beginning of the season.
Please say your PSN in your post and the color of your Caterham if you plan on competing.

Signups
Jahgee1124: Nero Nemesis

I just have one question where can i buy one of those fireblades

I have some if you need one, or you can scour the UCD for one. I've been stockpiling Caterham's and Dodge SRT4's for the series I plan on running

Jahgee1124
I have some if you need one, or you can scour the UCD for one. I've been stockpiling Caterham's and Dodge SRT4's for the series I plan on running

Ok could you send me a friend request then send me one

I was giving out Used Caterhams, Famous are you going to race this series, if so what color?

I don't know. I've never done one. Color is green I think.

You can repaint if you wish, other than that once this gets out of the Interest Checks and into a full blown Racing Series, I will post how-to's for everybody

Jahgee1124
You can repaint if you wish, other than that once this gets out of the Interest Checks and into a full blown Racing Series, I will post how-to's for everybody

Gotcha. Ok.

i need you to add me jaghee my psn is james6653

Send me a fr if you can tonight (PSN is Jahgee1124) and I will accept tomarrow and will send you a Caterham before the beginning of the series.

Send me a fr if you can tonight (PSN is Jahgee1124) and I will accept tomarrow and will send you a Caterham before the beginning of the series.

i am not at the house with my PS3 right now and i will not be back on until tomorrow sometime

Back