Neon

• Thread starter duhuh
  • 67 comments
Bah, I don't like it. I hope that is optional ...

What inetersts me more is the dark surrounding ...

^^

Who says?

This game keeps bringing out the surprises. I bet there are hundreds of Japanese gamers who are very advanced in the game who don't post on these boards. Could be PS, but whats the big deal if its not, just another coool ass feature GT offers. Dunno why people are so hung up about the ricer scene.

Am I the only one who thinks it's a unique feature that particular car has? Notice that it's the Blitz ER34 GT-R D1GP car we're talking about, not one of the regular Nissans. I don't know if it has neon/LED illumination in reality, but if it does then why shouldn't it have it in the game?

By the way, it makes the car stand out more whenever the lights are on! Which is a good reason for the other cars to not have it...

*shrugs* It may and it may not. Personally, I think it's a rather interesting concept, but the picture still looks fake to me. I don't see any other illumination of the surrounding surfaces from the blue light...

Freddie
Am I the only one who thinks it's a unique feature that particular car has? Notice that it's the Blitz ER34 GT-R D1GP car we're talking about, not one of the regular Nissans. I don't know if it has neon/LED illumination in reality, but if it does then why shouldn't it have it in the game?

By the way, it makes the car stand out more whenever the lights are on! Which is a good reason for the other cars to not have it...
At first I thought this form was about the Dodge Neon :crazy: Anyway I believe it is real a great effect would be cool to add to other cars. but we would accused of being tuner ricers with bling lights like that 👍 👎

It's a photshop job, in another thread about this same pictures (this is the THIRD), it was revealed that there is another pic exactly the same but without the neon glow.

Yeah, someone who types "itz" is bound to think so. Whats wrong with it's?
Nevermind maybe I'm just getting old :(.

live4speed
Yeah, someone who types "itz" is bound to think so. Whats wrong with it's?
Nevermind maybe I'm just getting old :(.

FYI...Not everyone here speaks English as their first language, so a few mistakes/typo's are going to be made...

So first it was ' itz' now already it is 'iz'. What's next?

And making your own country: Tha Netherlandz.............

not cool

on topic; it might be real, remember the first backfire picks?

SimRaceDriver
FYI...Not everyone here speaks English as their first language, so a few mistakes/typo's are going to be made...
I've seen many posts by Duhuh and I know how good his English is. And FYI I wasn't bashing I was poking fun at people into fitting cars with Neons and that sort of tuning culture thats all I wasn't bashing anyone.

TNX live4speed but i have another problem: How can i get my own avator??? (i have more than 100 posts) PLEASE, help me!!!

EDIT: I have it allready done, Thanks Live4speed

Heh, you can see it now. Yes, there seems to be a small problem about changing avatar after 100 posts. You must log out and login, after that it worked for me.

Well, back to topic ...

The neons = very sad photoshopping.

Avatars after 100 posts: Jordan explained this to me a little while back. The server or whatever updates nightly or something. You'll have to wait for it to do that before you will be able to upload. 👍

Maybe its actually on the real blitz skyline.

Anyway, I hope theres no feature on the game for neons. I fear the GT series is getting closer to the 'riced' games like NFS Underground.
GT should be a game about fast cars and performance and leave the ricy crap to other games.

While we're at it, here's one I found on the GT4 homepage! ZOMG IT'S REAL I SWARE!!!

Attachments

• zomgmugen.jpg
    zomgmugen.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 95
You know, I've watched a few Option videos lately, and it came to my mind these D1 cars are nothing more than showcars that receive some abuse. I've seen cars with strobe lights installed in place of regular ones (the Top Secret S15 comes to mind) so neons wouldn't surprise me at all.

Back