New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
Hi, you did get the Isuzu 117 Coupe '68 in Astra Silver right? Just want to check it because I sent it (if I did) at 5 am before going to work. (I was barely awake)

Yes I received it thanks

Very well then, my Lotus Elan in burnt sand for your beige AC cars. I have already sent the FRs. Cheers:)

FR accepted. I'll update my OP tomorrow. Thanks

Piazza sent:)

Received and ticket sent. Thanks for trading mate :)

Unless you want 2 lotus élans in burnt sand from me and genuino ,I think you want the bahama yellow from him and burnt sand from me

Unless you want 2 lotus élans in burnt sand from me and genuino ,I think you want the bahama yellow from him and burnt sand from me

:ouch:

Do you have any other Lotus' such as the Elise '00 or the Elise Sport 190 '98?

rsc sent I thought you would have updated the op at 4 am when you got the first one

:lol: You're getting me in trouble here!

OP states that the Lancia is still pending, didn't you get the one I send ?

Sorry for the lateness, I fell asleep eary yesterday after waking up at 4am the other day, as Mike mentioned! All updated and received. Thanks mate :)

The Lotus Elan 61 is in your delivery truck:) Enjoy:tup:

Thanks mate

Um I hope the OP is up to date..

Lotus Esprit HC in Red, Donated:) Hope you don't have 2 now.:lol:

:lol: I hope I don't! Thank you kindly mate.

Last edited:
Hi mate.

Have just checked and have the Lotus Elan S1 '62 in Carnival Red. Will get it over to you in a couple of days.
To mjs_1985 I presume.:)

Cheers.:)

Just tried to send the Lotus and apparently we aren't friends on my oldbloke account.

Have sent f/r and will send car tomorrow.:)

Cheers mate.:)

Just tried to send the Lotus and apparently we aren't friends on my oldbloke account.

Have sent f/r and will send car tomorrow.:)

Cheers mate.:)

We are now friends :)

Received 1997 thanks
Sent esprit turbo white

Thanks, i'll send the next car tonight.

Instead of the Burnt Sand Elan, could you just re-send me the 1980 ticket to my mjs_1985 account. Thanks.

Do I have you on my stubbsyone account?

Instead of the Burnt Sand Elan, could you just re-send me the 1980 ticket to my mjs_1985 account. Thanks.

Do I have you on my stubbsyone account?[/QUOTE]

Yes I can resend .no I don't have stubby , send fr

Do I have you on my stubbsyone account?

Yes I can resend .no I don't have stubbsy , send fr[/QUOTE]

Okay i'll add you when I get back from work

Hi friend :)

Ugly red Lotus now yours.👍

Cheers mate. :)

Great thank you! I don't think it's ugly!

Last edited:
Great thank you! I don't think it's ugly![/QUOTE]

I was probably being a bit harsh. It had been a long day when I posted.:)

I reckon the Turbo 4 Esprit that was around many years ago, I think it's the HC 87 in the game, has to be one of the best looking cars around.

Cheers.:)

I have a Centennial White Clearcoat Ford GT '05 with stripes, can I trade you for a Modern Muscle Car ticket? :)

Back