New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
Oh dear, what's up with it? Dodgy connection?

We have a re-broadcast system and the way it was done there were many ip conflicts, so we changed one part but didn't have the equipment on hand to totally fix the problem. Plus I believe that the sending antenna is damaged as well

Hi

I have this:
Lotus Elise 00 Quartz Silver 0/0/0

I would like:
Daihatsu Move CX 95,0/0/0.

I can send on Sunday 15th July.

Regards

Hello

I also have this Lotus Elise 00 in Black:

I would like this Honda CR-X SiR '90 please.

I can send on Monday 16th July

Regards

Hi

I have this:
Lotus Elise 00 Quartz Silver 0/0/0

I would like:
Daihatsu Move CX 95,0/0/0.

I can send on Sunday 15th July.

Regards

Hello

I also have this Lotus Elise 00 in Black:

I would like this Honda CR-X SiR '90 please.

I can send on Monday 16th July

Regards

Hi mate, i'm not sure that I have these cars 0/0/0 but I will look tonight when I get home from work and let you know

Ok.
If not I will take a level 0 ticket or the matching birthday ticket.
Let me know which account to send to.
If you will be sending tickets please send to taz_man_uk2

Thanks

Regards

Hi mate, i'm not sure that I have these cars 0/0/0 but I will look tonight when I get home from work and let you know

Do you want these 2 Lotus Elise00 Black and Quartz Silver for the relevant birthday tickets or 2 level 0 tickets?
I have the Honda CRX coming in.

Thanks

Do you want these 2 Lotus Elise00 Black and Quartz Silver for the relevant birthday tickets or 2 level 0 tickets?
I have the Honda CRX coming in.

Thanks

Mikeesf has just sent the Elise '00 in Black to me.

Unfortunately, I didn't bother with the mini-game and so can't complete the new Seasonal yet. I'm guessing that you can borrow those cars though?

Mikeesf has just sent the Elise '00 in Black to me.

Unfortunately, I didn't bother with the mini-game and so can't complete the new Seasonal yet. I'm guessing that you can borrow those cars though?
You can and mine is ready shared.
If not I will take a birthday ticket.

Regards

You can and mine is ready shared.
If not I will take a birthday ticket.

Regards

Cool. I'll borrow your cars if I still have you added on both accounts (stubbsyone and mjs_1985). Are the events quite easy to do?

Cool. I'll borrow your cars if I still have you added on both accounts (stubbsyone and mjs_1985). Are the events quite easy to do?

Yes, you are still on my main account friends.
Make sure you have sports medium for the race.Takes about 4 minutes.
The time trial may take a lap or 2. This needs a 1.21.500 or less time.

Regards

Great. I'll give it a go tomorrow and let you know how I get on.

I'll put you down for a ticket anyways and send it tomorrow. If I can't complete it, what birthday ticket would you like?

Great. I'll give it a go tomorrow and let you know how I get on.

I'll put you down for a ticket anyways and send it tomorrow. If I can't complete it, what birthday ticket would you like?

I am sure you will:tup:
But if not a 2001 ticket will be great.
I will send the car on Sunday, which account?

got the Starlight Black Metallic but not the car you have it under and not sure if you are after just the paint or the car with the paint. also i`m after a TOYOTA SUPRA RZ 1997
you have 4 in garage maybe paint for car ?

allso have a Isuzu PIAZZA XE '81 "Cannon" with 0/0/0 tho you show u have it unless you want 2 for 1 of your supra rz 97`s =)

got the Starlight Black Metallic but not the car you have it under and not sure if you are after just the paint or the car with the paint. also i`m after a TOYOTA SUPRA RZ 1997
you have 4 in garage maybe paint for car ?

allso have a Isuzu PIAZZA XE '81 "Cannon" with 0/0/0 tho you show u have it unless you want 2 for 1 of your supra rz 97`s =)

I'm only interested in the cars listed i'm afraid. If you have a Level 0 ticket then we can trade.

Please note though that I have the Toyota Supra SZ-R '97, not the Supra RZ '97 0/0/0.

Yes, you are still on my main account friends.
Make sure you have sports medium for the race.Takes about 4 minutes.
The time trial may take a lap or 2. This needs a 1.21.500 or less time.

Regards

I've added your 2nd account on both of my PSN's.

I've just won the Level 0 on mjs_1985 and will win it on stubbsyone next and send it over to you :)

Back