New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
I have the following...

TVR Tamora '02 - Rosso Pearlescent
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Reflex Purple

...and would love the following cars from you...

0/0/0 TVR T350C '03 in Reflex Purple
0/0/0 Plymouth Superbird '70 in Lemon Twist

I have free slots I can use on Aug. 23 and 24th and hope that works well for you.

If you accept I will send FR to mjs_1985.

Last edited:
Both of these available

TVR Tamora '02 - Cosmos Blue Metallic
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Moonraker Black Metallic

Please put me down for your next open slot.

Current OCD
TVR Tamora '02-cosmos blue metallic
TVR Tuscan Speed 6'00-crystal topaz pearlescent and flip flop yellow
I would like 3 Ford GT 05's in exchange please

I have the following...

TVR Tamora '02 - Rosso Pearlescent
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Reflex Purple

...and would love the following cars from you...

0/0/0 TVR T350C '03 in Reflex Purple
0/0/0 Plymouth Superbird '70 in Lemon Twist

I have free slots I can use on Aug. 23 and 24th and hope that works well for you.

If you accept I will send FR to mjs_1985.

Yes they will be great. I will schedule those two trades for the same dates of the 23rd and 24th.

Both of these available

TVR Tamora '02 - Cosmos Blue Metallic
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Moonraker Black Metallic

Please put me down for your next open slot.

I have the Tamora in Cosmos Blue pending now but that could possibly fall through. I will get back to you on that.

The Tuscan I definitely need and have put in the 21st of August slot.

Received, cheers

Current OCD
TVR Tamora '02-cosmos blue metallic
TVR Tuscan Speed 6'00-crystal topaz pearlescent and flip flop yellow
I would like 3 Ford GT 05's in exchange please

That Tamora in that colour seems very popular! I have that one pending but need the 2 Tuscan's. I will schedule you for the 21st and 22nd mate

I booked up for a few days, but when I can trade again I'll see what TVR's I got for You:)

Brilliant, thanks mate :)

I have this car from OCD TVR Tamora '02 Crystal Topaz Pearlescent, and would like to trade for same car of yours in * Alpine Green Metallic *

I can trade today if FR etc, can be done before 3pm EDT.

I have this car from OCD TVR Tamora '02 Crystal Topaz Pearlescent, and would like to trade for same car of yours in * Alpine Green Metallic *

I can trade today if FR etc, can be done before 3pm EDT.

Sounds good to me. I'm not sure which account that car is on, but as you can see I am booked for a while if that's okay with you?

Sounds good to me. I'm not sure which account that car is on, but as you can see I am booked for a while if that's okay with you?

I will ask for the Sunset Pearlescent Tamora instead of Alpine Green. I can send on the 25th. Trading schedule is piling up.

I can send the TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 in Starmist Crimson for your AC Cars 427 S/C '66 in Vineyard Green.

Hi.

Here are the TVRs that I currently have:

Tuscan Speed 6:
Alpine green metallic
Rosso pearlscent
Sunset pearlscent

Tamora 02
Starmist blue

Unfortunately I cannot give you an exact delivery date (it will probably be next week). But if you want to pencil them in, I will get them out to you. Cheers

I have the Tamora in Cosmos Blue pending now but that could possibly fall through. I will get back to you on that.

The Tuscan I definitely need and have put in the 21st of August slot.
Could I get a Audi quattro '82 - Helios Blue Metallic for the Tuscan?

Thanks. 👍

I can send the TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 in Starmist Crimson for your AC Cars 427 S/C '66 in Vineyard Green.

OP updated

Trade dates confirmed
I will send on or before 21/22

Great, thanks

Hi.

Here are the TVRs that I currently have:

Tuscan Speed 6:
Alpine green metallic
Rosso pearlscent
Sunset pearlscent

Tamora 02
Starmist blue

Unfortunately I cannot give you an exact delivery date (it will probably be next week). But if you want to pencil them in, I will get them out to you. Cheers

I hopefully have the Alpine Green Tuscan pending (I have sent the ticket for it!) but will let you know if that falls through.

The rest have been scheduled, thanks :)

Could I get a Audi quattro '82 - Helios Blue Metallic for the Tuscan?

Thanks. 👍

Yes that's fine. OP updated

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 in Rosso Pearlescent for GTA 370Z Tuned Car ?

Thank you :)

Genuino beat you to it for that car unfortunately. My OP has changed as people have backed out of trades and so you may have cars that I need ;)

mjs1985
Genuino beat you to it for that car unfortunately. My OP has changed as people have backed out of trades and so you may have cars that I need ;)

If you want to go with him for it I am OK, as I don't know exactly when I can send;) your call.

mjs1985
I'm not too fussed when I get it to be honest.

Very well then.

May I have:
Tuscan flip flop yellow
Tuscan iced teal metallic
Tamora alpine green metallic

Whenever is convenient for you. Thanks:)

TVR Tamora '02 - Standard from the OCD!
Cosmos Blue Metallic

Coming one day - no specific date due to commitments.

Please befriend AAA-Ticket with your receiving account (If not befriended already...)

Nothing :indiff:
How about i send the tuscan + Chameleon Blue,so you can dupe and paint the car ? :)

Just asking :D

Thanks

Tuscan speed 6 in flip flop's sent. .

Great thanks mate.

TVR Tamora '02 - Standard from the OCD!
Cosmos Blue Metallic

Coming one day - no specific date due to commitments.

Please befriend AAA-Ticket with your receiving account (If not befriended already...)

Yes that would be great thanks.

I have added you now and will send over any that you are missing when I am free mate :)

Nothing :indiff:
How about i send the tuscan + Chameleon Blue,so you can dupe and paint the car ? :)

Just asking :D

Thanks

I only collect 0/0/0 cars i'm afraid. I suppose the Tuscan in Chameleon Blue isn't 0/0/0?

Last edited:
I could not answer your PM because "mjs1985 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

You can send to segovia63, please. I'll send your car in about 4 hours from now, when I get back home (assuming you've accepted the FR I sent you yesterday -- from GTP_AspecBob, I believe).

:cheers:

I could not answer your PM because "mjs1985 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

You can send to segovia63, please. I'll send your car in about 4 hours from now, when I get back home (assuming you've accepted the FR I sent you yesterday -- from GTP_AspecBob, I believe).

:cheers:

I think i've added you mate.

Hello I have a Tuscan speed 6 in starmist blue
Can I have a GT '05 in black for trade ..

Yes sure mate

Back