New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
I could not answer your PM because "mjs1985 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

You can send to segovia63, please. I'll send your car in about 4 hours from now, when I get back home (assuming you've accepted the FR I sent you yesterday -- from GTP_AspecBob, I believe).

:cheers:

Finally sent it :lol:

Thanks for trading mate

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Moonraker Black Metallic sent

Received and car sent, thanks :)

Thank you. I have a Lotus Elise '00 - Cobalt Blue Metallic, it's yours for a 1966 ticket.

Yes that's great. I'll add that trade in for the 24th from my stubbsyone account. I may need to add you because I think you're only on mjs_1985

Tuscan speed 6 in starmist blue sent
Red GT 05 received thank you

Thanks to you too mate. Could you just check that my OP is correct.

The last car for me to send you is the Mark II Black Ford GT '05 and the last car for you to send me is the Crystal Topaz Pearlescent Tuscan Speed 6. Is that correct?

I have a Lotus Elise '00 Lava Orange Pearlescent for trade.
Could I have a chrome orange metallic and mazda efini RX-7 Type R (FD) '91

my PSN: IamKillax

I also have a Lotus Elise '00 Quartz Metallic (NOT for trade because i need to keep at least one) but on your list of colors it isn't listed but there is a Quartz Silver. Is Quartz Metallic the color you meant or is Quartz Metallic a worthless color? hehe

If your Lotus Elise is 0/0/0 then we have a trade.

My Mazda isn't 0/0/0 though as I haven't got around to collect them yet if that is okay with you?

According to Duck's database for car colors, it is Quartz silver. Is your Quartz Metallic completely untouched as well?

Ah sorry, i'm only after 0/0/0 cars i'm afraid.

What color's are your TVR Tamora and Tuscan Speed 6 in the OCD?

Just for collection really. People like things completely untouched and unique

The Tuscan Speed 6 would be great. I'll put that in my schedule for the 26th for the Mazda?

Last edited:
could you explain this addiction to 0/0/0
i've got a blue pearlescent speed 6

I will try an educate you on this one.:)
When a car gets sent to some one and its in 0/0/0 condition it means no muppet has touched it or modifeid it in anyway. Like its just come straight out of the showroom. Or factory floor.
In other words I don,t want some banged up motor that some idiots decided to paint the wheel in some lurid ghastly paint or some other mod on it.
Like a sill boy racer would do.:D
Thats why 0/0/0 is more appealing to the general public.👍
Thats why they are more collectable than the typical garbage thats out there.:D
Sorry for the off topic Mjs
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I will try an educate you on this one.:)
When a car gets sent to some one and its in 0/0/0 condition it means no muppet has touched it or modifeid it in anyway. Like its just come straight out of the showroom. Or factory floor.
In other words I don,t want some banged up motor that some idiots decided to paint the wheel in some lurid ghastly paint or some other mod on it.
Like a sill boy racer would do.:D
Thats why 0/0/0 is more appealing to the general public.👍
Thats why they are more collectable than the typical garbage thats out there.:D
Sorry for the off topic Mjs
Chat soon bye for now.:)

You're more than welcome in my thread Chris.

Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

Had a look.

Have the (standard) Tuscan Speed 6 in Reflex Spice:)

Brilliant.

What would you like in return mate?

Yes, I have them all bar these 2 sets. I thought that they were Premium's! I still don't see the point in releasing standard versions but there you go! I am a collector of anything!

I'll put you down for a Level 0 Ticket?

Yes, I have them all bar these 2 sets. I thought that they were Premium's! I still don't see the point in releasing standard versions but there you go! I am a collector of anything!

I'll put you down for a Level 0 Ticket?

Ok.:) My Tamora is Titanium Metallic, so can't help You there.

Sounds great:)

Car coming Your way on Friday:sly:

Edit: You want it sent to MJS 1985?

Cool, i've updated the OP.

I will be sending on Saturday from stubbsyone. I hope that I have you added on there. I will check tonight or tomorrow just in case :)

Edit: Yes still to mjs_1985

Cool, i've updated the OP.

I will be sending on Saturday from stubbsyone. I hope that I have you added on there. I will check tonight or tomorrow just in case :)

Edit: Yes still to mjs_1985

Just checked, You have:)

I'm still Links234:)

Hello sir.

I can donate 1) TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00/ Titanium Metallic. I'm booked right now into next week :scared::ouch:. So if you don't mind the wait? :)👍

Thanks for your kind offer in my thread! 👍 Let`s see what happens with the other offer.
Your Tamora Cosmos Blue Metallic: Sent!

Great thanks.

Yes once i've cleared my trades, I will be sending you a car that you're missing anyways.

SpeedTestJimmy is a reliable guy so i'm sure you'll receive it 0/0/0

:lol: I'm not bothered, I was just checking that I hadn't missed you sending the Crystal Topaz Tuscan

No worries mate car sent

Ps. I have acquired a Tuscan speed 6 in ash green I would like a Gt 05 in white
Please .

Back