New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
Yeah I know it's been pretty crappy recently. These stupid new 'standard' cars are pointless as well. I suppose it hooks collectors back in though.

If there is anything that you ever want then just ask and i'll send it as soon as I can :)

The classic muscle ticket? I'm not sure if I have that account added on stubbsyone but can send that on the 3rd

Yes,but I'm in no hurry,thanks mate.:) also regarding future ocd trades/gifts I worked Robabza2 into a useable account again so I will be sending from there as and when.👍 I must have sold over 200 cars to do so,it took me ages.:lol:

Yes I must have sold around 100 premium cars to free up some space as well. When I was free from trading, I used to rip the 150 odd tickets that I have on there to see what cars I could get and send them over to mjs_1985

All correct. I will put you down after Jerry for that car :)

Okay, FR´s sent accordingly :)

And no worries of being late, I understand perfectly, most of my shifts are 12-13 hours (including nightshifts), so playing isn´t first thing on mind after work heh :)

The other one I had was the Opalescent Silver Blue Metallic one,I'll send it on the 28th.

'69 Z/28 in,Dover White...Sent 👍

Thanks mate, if there's anything that you ever need then please ask :)

Okay, FR´s sent accordingly :)

And no worries of being late, I understand perfectly, most of my shifts are 12-13 hours (including nightshifts), so playing isn´t first thing on mind after work heh :)

Yes i think i just collapsed on the bed after i finished my dinner!

The other one I had was the Opalescent Silver Blue Metallic one,I'll send it on the 28th.

Thanks so much for your help :)

I have Jaguar e-type '61 : Imperial Maroon, Indigo Blue, and Opalescent Silver Grey Metallic in 0/0/0 condition. I would like AC Cars : Guardsman Blue, Live Oak, and Sunset Red for them . Let me know If you want to deal. Thanks!!!

e-type coupe'61..Opalescent Silver Grey Metallic
for your
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 (Standard)...Azure Turquoise Metallic

I friend requested you on ps3. If you accept it before reset, I'll try to send you a car today. just put me on your schedule for the 3 car trade and I might give you 1-3 before trade date depending on my schedule. Thanks!!!

Can't remember which E-type i sent yesterday,I shall send the other one when you let me know.:)

Opalescent Silver Grey Metallic sent to stubbsyone.

On the house, my friend, no repayment necessary.

Just trying to help complete your XKE Collection. I also have the Indigo Blue and Imperial Maroon ready to send tonight and tomorrow night after reset. That would be the last 3 you needed.

Can't remember which E-type i sent yesterday,I shall send the other one when you let me know.:)

I'll turn my PS3 and update the OP in a minute

Opalescent Silver Grey Metallic sent to stubbsyone.

On the house, my friend, no repayment necessary.

Just trying to help complete your XKE Collection. I also have the Indigo Blue and Imperial Maroon ready to send tonight and tomorrow night after reset. That would be the last 3 you needed.

Thanks but I think someone else is sending me the others. I will PM you to confirm later on. I'll send the first car in a few minutes

e-type coupe'61..Opalescent Silver Grey Metallic
for your
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 (Standard)...Azure Turquoise Metallic

OP now updated with new cars

I friend requested you on ps3. If you accept it before reset, I'll try to send you a car today. just put me on your schedule for the 3 car trade and I might give you 1-3 before trade date depending on my schedule. Thanks!!!

OP updated, received the first :)

Got the Nissan mm-R, thanks:)

Thanks to you and for Playnthru and HOODFIELD for the cars

Still don't know which E-type I'm sending you mate..cream or opalescent blue silver?

I definitely have these:

Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR '74 Amazon Green
Mitsubishi MIRAGE 1400GLX '78 Texas Gold
Honda S500 '63 Scarlet
Honda S600 '64 Smoke Black
Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70 Pearl White
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '03 Sutherland Red

I might have a couple more, I haven't really checked the OCD colours on my systems. I'll get back to you about those. I can start sending from tomorrow and I will probably go after some of the same old Japanese cars.:)

Received the Cream mate

Which account did you want the Classic Muscle Car ticket sent to?

RTZ please,will send the Opalescent one shortly,thanks mate.:)

Edit: I'll send it after motd mate there is no way in hell this'll load in 3 minutes.

I definitely have these:

Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR '74 Amazon Green
Mitsubishi MIRAGE 1400GLX '78 Texas Gold
Honda S500 '63 Scarlet
Honda S600 '64 Smoke Black
Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70 Pearl White
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '03 Sutherland Red

I might have a couple more, I haven't really checked the OCD colours on my systems. I'll get back to you about those. I can start sending from tomorrow and I will probably go after some of the same old Japanese cars.:)

The Aston's are pending from Mikeesf but the other's would be great. I shall put them as pending and we can sort out what you'd like for them later on :)

RTZ please,will send the Opalescent one shortly,thanks mate.:)

Edit: I'll send it after motd mate there is no way in hell this'll load in 3 minutes.

No worries. I'll add the RTZ account tomorrow.

Thanks

I have you mate I think.
Edit: yeah I do i just sent the E-type.👍

Last edited:
Back