New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
300SL in Feuherrot sent!! đź‘Ť

Camaro in Olympic Gold Metallic to follow tomorow!!

I can't send that car now AWOL because I just deleted it! Crap!

300SL in Feuherrot sent!! đź‘Ť

Camaro in Olympic Gold Metallic to follow tomorow!!

I just deleted your car by accident along with 4 other cars! :ouch:

What an idiot I am! Nevermind, that'll teach me to try and do 2 things at once!

More cars now needed!

mjs1985

What an idiot I am! Nevermind, that'll teach me to try and do 2 things at once!

More cars now needed!

Meh...

I cant send again til late next week now

monkey-Facepalm.gif

09/29- mjs_1985 (Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69-Daytona Yellow)

Yep tell me about it!!!

Luckily I didn't receive all 9 cars that were in the giftbox. I would have been really annoyed then!

Mikeesf's cars which aren't from the OCD are nice and safe!

You did catch the part where I'm resending on the 29th. :P

If you need the one you lost from GT_COL just let me know I'll send it as well. :)

Thanks mate. I feel like i should pay for my sins so I have offered him another 2 cars for the one's that i have deleted

Thanks mate. I feel like i should pay for my sins so I have offered him another 2 cars for the one's that i have deleted

I do not wish to profit from your mistake so I will send the cars again for free. I will send the LeMans Blue today so you can keep your trade date with awol and I will send the Butternut Yellow as soon as I can.

Hey hello.

So, did you receive the Dover White Z/28 I sent last reset? If so?? I can re-schedule it sometime soon. đź‘Ť

Thanks playnthru :)

mjs1985

Its all good!! The Level 23 is sufficient!! Will send the 300SL again today (swapped some trades around :) )

Then the Camaro will be delivered... Monday!

Is this ok?

I do not wish to profit from your mistake so I will send the cars again for free. I will send the LeMans Blue today so you can keep your trade date with awol and I will send the Butternut Yellow as soon as I can.

Thank you mate, it is much appreciated

Hey hello.

So, did you receive the Dover White Z/28 I sent last reset? If so?? I can re-schedule it sometime soon. đź‘Ť

Thanks playnthru :)

I did but that was one that i deleted unfortunately

Its all good!! The Level 23 is sufficient!! Will send the 300SL again today (swapped some trades around :) )

Then the Camaro will be delivered... Monday!

Is this ok?

That's great, thanks mate

O.k mate, no worries. You know what they say "**it happens" :lol: Anyway, please put it pending from me, and I shall send it as my schedule permits.đź‘Ť

:cheers::gtpflag:

Thank you, it really is appreciated.
I was so annoyed i felt like throwing the game in the bin! That'll teach me to try and do 2 things at once after 5 hours sleep!

@ Optimum

I will take my time this time, cheers mate :)

Speaking of er things happening,I accidently sent the right car to the wrong person,much like you lack of sleep was the reason..so I am a day behind with my schedule but not alot to worry about is there sir?

Hello I have karmann Ghia coupe in pirolgeb ,I would like your Z28 in tuxedo black,I can send in the next couple of days

got a karman in Zypressengrun/Togaweiss

only interested in paints

gold chrome
silver chrome
bright blues
bright pinks
can send tomorrow if you are interested

Hello I have karmann Ghia coupe in pirolgeb ,I would like your Z28 in tuxedo black,I can send in the next couple of days

Great, I will schedule that for my next available date

got a karman in Zypressengrun/Togaweiss

only interested in paints

gold chrome
silver chrome
bright blues
bright pinks
can send tomorrow if you are interested

That's fine.
I can send 10 random versions of those paints, including the gold and silver chromes. If you add me mjs_1985 i'll send 5 today and 5 tomorrow

Great, I will schedule that for my next available date

That's fine.
I can send 10 random versions of those paints, including the gold and silver chromes. If you add me mjs_1985 i'll send 5 today and 5 tomorrow

Great, I'll add you in a bit and send the car in the morning.

Back