(New Wishlist) Looking for AMUSE S2000 R1 and Street Version

I have
-370z Tuned Car (GT Academy)'08 Vibrant Red (C)
-370z Tuned Car (GT Academy)'08 Premium LeMans Blue (3P)
-370z Tuned Car (GT Academy)'08 Brilliant Silver (M)

Im looking for
- Amuse S2000 R1 '04 Silver Stone Metallic
- Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '95 Granada Black Pearl
- Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 (white #77)

I have
-370z Tuned Car (GT Academy)'08 Vibrant Red (C)
-370z Tuned Car (GT Academy)'08 Premium LeMans Blue (3P)
-370z Tuned Car (GT Academy)'08 Brilliant Silver (M)

Im looking for
- Amuse S2000 R1 '04 Silver Stone Metallic
- Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '95 Granada Black Pearl
- Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 (white #77)

well I'm booked for that Nissan mate :) may be we can trade if I have cancelled trade :) or you have something else in my wishlist mate :)

I have a 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 Premium LeMans Blue (3P) if you are still interested in this car. It is 0/0/0. I am looking for a Gift ticket year 2000 or something else, if you don't have one of those.

I have all variations of these in 0/0/0 :
- Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car
- Honda S2000 LM

If you manage to get me this (I see you are still looking for it too), please PM me so we can trade.
- Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Starlight Black Pearl

Best regards.

I have all variations of these in 0/0/0 :
- Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car
- Honda S2000 LM

If you manage to get me this (I see you are still looking for it too), please PM me so we can trade.
- Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Starlight Black Pearl

Best regards.

Ok... I'll PM you if I had that car :) 👍 Altough I also looking for that car too :)

Maullz_Leonhart
Looking for Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car :) anyone?

I have the car in champ white. Oh I also have a white mugen, I'll trade you both for a lvl 6 ticket

Maullz_Leonhart
to which account I'll send FR mate?

You Just send FR to Maullz_Lionheart that account will send the tickets n received the cars :)

Alright I'll send the FR tomorrow 👍 but yea I was just checking because some people have like different accounts for 0/0/0 cars and stuff.

Alright I'll send the FR tomorrow 👍 but yea I was just checking because some people have like different accounts for 0/0/0 cars and stuff.

Yups.. You'r right hehe. I dunno but someone said the GT5 just have maks 2000 cars per account that way they put cars in separate difference account to hold them all :)

Maullz_Leonhart
Yups.. You'r right hehe. I dunno but someone said the GT5 just have maks 2000 cars per account that way they put cars in separate difference account to hold them all :)

Yep I'm getting close to maxin out the garage. Oh FR has been sent, I may be able to send a day earlier depending on the outcome of a pending trade

Back