(New Wishlist) Looking for AMUSE S2000 R1 and Street Version

what you want to trade for it?

I just made a list. :)

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (silver #3)
Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (black #33)
Plymouth Superbird '70 Sandpebble Beige

and others if you need anymore tickets. I have 5 days free after tomorrow.

What days would you be available for trade?

Last edited:
Hi mate.
I will be ripping tickets soon to get some amuse. Im collecting them soon after i collect all my type r's

Cool... we have same taste of cars then LOL 👍
ok if you have some of cars on OP we can have some trades then mate :)

Yeah mate. Well after all my gtp trades that finishes on 8th march, Im trading with a mate on my friends list till end of march so hopefully you should have more amuse and i will have more cars to offer.

Send FR to LemonDiscus and I will send you the S2000 GT1 '04 | Berlina Black today

Hi mate.
Can do the R1 04 in Royal Navy Blue Pearl and Lime Green Metallic for your 2 Jag XFR 10 in Salsa and Liquid Silver Metallic if you are interested.
These cars are on my alt account and could be sent in a couple of days. I have all the rest but they are on my main and about 2 weeks away.:)
Maybe send me a pm if interested and see what we can work out.
Cheers.👍

Hi mate.
Can do the R1 04 in Royal Navy Blue Pearl and Lime Green Metallic for your 2 Jag XFR 10 in Salsa and Liquid Silver Metallic if you are interested.
These cars are on my alt account and could be sent in a couple of days. I have all the rest but they are on my main and about 2 weeks away.:)
Maybe send me a pm if interested and see what we can work out.
Cheers.👍

Yes... that can do :)
pick the day you want sir :) after march 4th of course :)

Yes... that can do :)
pick the day you want sir :) after march 4th of course :)

Okay have booked cars to you for the 5th and 6th. Will double check alt tomorrow to make sure the GT monster hasn't eaten either of them and get back to you.:)
Will send a f/r from main oldbloke007 tonight and from alt G0sub1 tomorrow.
Cars will come from G0sub and if you could send the Jags to oldbloke thanks.
Cheers mate. Thanks.:)👍

Back