NISMO Celebrates 40th Anniversary With Special Exhibition

• Thread starter Famine
  • 11 comments
I would honestly love to see the 270R return to Gran Turismo, alongside another iconic Nismo-branded model: the Skyline GT-R (R33) LM Road Going Version. I even got to see the R33 LM road car at the 2019 New York International Auto Show, where they had some very special GT-R models, including the Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign, as they were celebrating the 50th anniversary of the GT-R.

Last edited:
Maybe we will have the Nissan GT-R Hyper Force Concept for September update🤔 In it trailer we can see it in Nurbürgring and Route X (in game).

The Nissan headquarters in Yokohama (adjacent to Tokyo) are a must see for visitors to Tokyo.
Even without special exhibitions there are plenty of cars in display. And not only display you can touch and sit in the cars. Want to sit in a GTR? Go there :)

mef
The Nissan headquarters in Yokohama (adjacent to Tokyo) are a must see for visitors to Tokyo.
Even without special exhibitions there are plenty of cars in display. And not only display you can touch and sit in the cars. Want to sit in a GTR? Go there :)
Okay then, will do.

r390.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

I always thought GT7's interiors looked too immaculate until I looked at PD's source material.

Untitled-3.jpg

They have some great merchandise for the occasion too, so I got a cool Nismo shirt and hat.

Okay then, will do.
👌

One thing I noticed was missing from the press release and all the photos I've seen is the GT-R LM NISMO disasterwagon...

I don't suppose there's one there is there? I'm only vaguely aware of there being one remaining example of it, and that one's a show car.

👌

One thing I noticed was missing from the press release and all the photos I've seen is the GT-R LM NISMO disasterwagon...

I don't suppose there's one there is there? I'm only vaguely aware of there being one remaining example of it, and that one's a show car.
Unfortunately no, if it does still exist they lacked the pride to display such a crowning underachievement.

👌

I believe that car is stored at Nissan North America's vault. They don't even want it on the same continent.

Back