Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car

• Thread starter Serenade
  • 4 comments
United States
Florida
x_Serenade_x
EDIT: I refreshed my UCD just now and there's the R390. Thanks anyways for the help, guys!

I'm looking for the road version of the R390. Doesn't matter if it's fully tuned. I'm willing to offer any of the Le Mans cars I have, along with others:

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '89
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Team Playstation ORECA) '05
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #'s 51 & 91 '00
Ford Falcon XR8 '00

Just to name a few. You're more than welcome to perma-borrow. Thanks.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the R390 Road Car isn't tradeable either. So you'd have to perma-borrow it from someone else.

It's not going to be me (already have cars on share for other people) :(, but I do bid you good luck on your search! 👍

Unfortunately, the R390 Road Car isn't tradeable either. So you'd have to perma-borrow it from someone else.

It's not going to be me (already have cars on share for other people) :(, but I do bid you good luck on your search! 👍

I imagined it was more than a million credits lol. But thanks anyway!

I just bought one from the UCD last night. I can put it on share tonight if you know how to do the permanent borrow trick.

I just bought one from the UCD last night. I can put it on share tonight if you know how to do the permanent borrow trick.

Yes I do. Any particular Le Mans car you want? I didn't list most of them but I'd be willing to share just about any that I have.

Back