No mic support in co op?F1 2010-2016 

Yeah I noticed that there were times when we couldn't hear each other while on the track. When the game is loading though the mic cuts out but comes back when we get to the track again.

I really dont know why ppl choose console voice!!! Its GARBAGE!! ME and my mates use skype its the best to talk and myplay games

I really dont know why ppl choose console voice!!! Its GARBAGE!! ME and my mates use skype its the best to talk and myplay games

I thought about that, using skype but I'd rather not have a psn friend know my real name. Unless you can hide that from people on skype idk. My brother and I use it all the time when we play Call of Duty. Works great in hardcore search 👍

I just thought the option was completely disabled, so you are supposes to be able to chat in CO-OP mode?

neopheX

So what u use when your on a console? Mobile phones, a laptop?

I'd much rather play this on my pc but my bro doesn't have one.

My friend and I communicate fine using voice chat in co op. Do you use a headset because my headset has a chat level dial that is easy to turn down.

Player7996
My friend and I communicate fine using voice chat in co op. Do you use a headset because my headset has a chat level dial that is easy to turn down.

Yeah we went into normal online race and chatted fine but couldn't get Amy comms in co-op, I'll try again tomorrow

DA__dogg
I thought about that, using skype but I'd rather not have a psn friend know my real name. Unless you can hide that from people on skype idk. My brother and I use it all the time when we play Call of Duty. Works great in hardcore search 👍

Of course u can hide all details if you wish...

The other guy who quoted me too, i use skype on either my iphone or galaxy s2 with hands free works a treat and crystal clear... If u aren't fortunate to have them then yes a laptop or pc will work... Most laptops have Bluetooth like mine and u can use a headset on it goes(including) ps3 headset

Back