NO NEW TRADES :: Closing up shop

• Thread starter iainoflo85
  • 732 comments
Wow good job, looks like you have finished OCD before I even looked at it :D :) 👍

Anything other than OCD you after or save your trades for the next OCD?

Not finished yet - still need Carnival Yellow Beat '91. Do you wanna help me out with that one?

Pink Clio sent 👍 only the red one left now :)

I seem to have made a mistake in assuming that the MX-5 was on jeffrey185 (because of the recent Mazda OCD), when it's actually on iainoflo85. So it will be a couple of days late. I do apologise in screwing up the schedule, I hope you're not in a rush for it.

Doobieduck you've been pushed up a couple days because of my mistake - your Black Dodge SRT4 has been sent ahead of schedule.

My brain's not screwed on today at all - I made a random mistake with a save file, but I don't think it's affected the cars I have due to trade, just a weird duplicating of Glitch Wheels on my second PS3, and a loss of DLC paint. No big deal, just a dumb mistake. But not to worry - everything seems okay otherwise - trade schedule hasn't been afffected, I don't think, but will double check. :crazy:

Just shoot me - I've really messed up now. That pink Clio will be lost it seems, I screwed up again . . . Sorry jvale, just not my day today. I realised I lost the RAMs you sent as well . . . But leave them - I'll just not bother with them now.

The pitfalls of having two PS3's, I guess. :(

Last edited:
Yes, that sounds great. So I'm clear:

jeffrey185 Dodge SRT Yellow to USA_genuino
jeffrey185 Dodge SRT Silver to USA_genuino
jeffrey185 Honda Beat '91 Silver to CeruleoF150

USA_genuino Dodge Black to jeffrey185
USA_genuino Dodge Red to jeffrey185
CeruleoF150 Honda Beat '91 Creta White to jeffrey185

I'll add it to the OP.

That will work just fine;) thanks:tup:

Don't worry mistakes happen :) I'll send the pink one again and the Ram's after the red clio 👍. Do you need the festival red beat too?

No please don't do that - I'd feel awful if it meant you wasting another three slots for me and my dumb mistakes. These WRS TT's are really distracting me from my trading, so I think I might take a break from the trading - collecting cars is too much hassle, I'll finish off sending the cars I need to and then send the occasional OCD car when people request, but I don't want anything in return.

I'm not giving up over a silly mistake with my save file, but I've realised it's taking it's toll sending two cars a day for 4 months when my heart isn't really in it.

Sorry to hear, but I sympathise, it does take its toll, and it is time consuming, just a friendly piece of advice, I always backup my gamesave to PC, before tampering, just as an additional safety precaution :) 👍

Sorry to hear, but I sympathise, it does take its toll, and it is time consuming, just a friendly piece of advice, I always backup my gamesave to PC, before tampering, just as an additional safety precaution :) 👍

No great loss, really - I'm realising it's a good thing. The straw that broke the camel's back, I think.

Thanks for the kind words, though.

No please don't do that - I'd feel awful if it meant you wasting another three slots for me and my dumb mistakes. These WRS TT's are really distracting me from my trading, so I think I might take a break from the trading - collecting cars is too much hassle, I'll finish off sending the cars I need to and then send the occasional OCD car when people request, but I don't want anything in return.

I'm not giving up over a silly mistake with my save file, but I've realised it's taking it's toll sending two cars a day for 4 months when my heart isn't really in it.

Ok then, it's your call,I don't have many scheduled trades at the moment so let me know.

Red Clio sent 👍

Ok then, it's your call,I don't have many scheduled trades at the moment so let me know.

Red Clio sent 👍

Oh damn, I was going to say don't send the red clio because I haven't been able to find the Sanmarino Red Prelude that I was due to send you - I think I lost it in the save debacle. I do apologise again.

Oh damn, I was going to say don't send the red clio because I haven't been able to find the Sanmarino Red Prelude that I was due to send you - I think I lost it in the save debacle. I do apologise again.

All good sir :)👍

Back