NO NEW TRADES :: Closing up shop

• Thread starter iainoflo85
  • 732 comments
I have the '74 countach in Verde countach and the Gunmetal '00 3400s.
I would like the New Formula Red Amuse S2000 R1 '04 and the Grand Prix White Amuse S2000 '04.

Trading update
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8141924#post8141924

Once you got only 2 left, (RAMS) book them in for me to send :) 👍

I have the '74 countach in Verde countach and the Gunmetal '00 3400s.
I would like the New Formula Red Amuse S2000 R1 '04 and the Grand Prix White Amuse S2000 '04.

Mate, check the link I quoted just above you - both of those cars are already pending.

RAM sent to jeffrey185

Thank you, yours will be coming soon.

New Indy Yellow Pearl '04 Amuse S2000 Street Version will be a tad late, but coming. Might you have a 0/0/0 Gold Leaf Cuda? If you do, please put me down for one? My PC should be fixed soon and I'll be be able to update my stuff and look at OPs and such :cheers:

New Indy Yellow Pearl '04 Amuse S2000 Street Version will be a tad late, but coming. Might you have a 0/0/0 Gold Leaf Cuda? If you do, please put me down for one? My PC should be fixed soon and I'll be be able to update my stuff and look at OPs and such :cheers:

Don't have 0/0/0 cuda's, sorry. And you know there's no hurry on cars.

GRAN = LAMBORGHINI - Countach LP400 '74 (S) (Green Ticket) = BIANCO LABRADOR Sent 👍 (5/14)

:cheers:

GRAN = LAMBORGHINI - Countach LP400 '74 (S) (Green Ticket) = BIANCO LABRADOR Sent 👍 (5/14)

:cheers:

Hi GK,

Let me know what Glitch Wheels you need in payment for these tickets - if you can let me know pretty soon I can schedule them in before the new OCD when my schedule will get pretty full again.

car received.. :cheers:

I'm not keen on the Silver Chrome ones - they're just not shiny enough for me :lol: I'm a Fluo man. Glad you like it, let me know if you need more of course - I have all of the possible cars with painted wheels in Silver Chrome, so you can get the full set if you wish.

All done apart from the Yellow RUF which is yet to arrive, and the two remaining RAM's which are yet to be determined :) 👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8141924#post8141924

Good - I wasn't sure about the yellow one, :lol: I logged them all earlier and wasn't sure if it had arrived yet and I just didn't recognise the colour - some of them weird strange colours.

As for the RAMs I only need 3 more - pick two and send 'em or send all three and tell me what else you'd like (if anything - or maybe something from the new OCD).

Good - I wasn't sure about the yellow one, :lol: I logged them all earlier and wasn't sure if it had arrived yet and I just didn't recognise the colour - some of them weird strange colours.

As for the RAMs I only need 3 more - pick two and send 'em or send all three and tell me what else you'd like (if anything - or maybe something from the new OCD).

I've still got A_Nox busy, for a few days, so we'll wait and hopefully you can get it from elsewhere, if not, no worries, just will take a few days, and the Yellow ruf may also be a few days (haven't got it yet and F/M is also busy for 6 days, :) 👍

I've still got A_Nox busy, for a few days, so we'll wait and hopefully you can get it from elsewhere, if not, no worries, just will take a few days, and the Yellow ruf may also be a few days (haven't got it yet and F/M is also busy for 6 days, :) 👍

Don't worry about the time - I'm in no hurry.

Hi GK,

Let me know what Glitch Wheels you need in payment for these tickets - if you can let me know pretty soon I can schedule them in before the new OCD when my schedule will get pretty full again.

hi, :)
do not worry, you can use the slots that you have designed for me. you can make available to its other businesses.👍

for me, just sharing the car, I'll choice what I want from your list. okay

a question?
if possible, you would talk to your provider about Maseratis GT JAPANESE?
I have a great interest in them:)

hi, :)
do not worry, you can use the slots that you have designed for me. you can make available to its other businesses.👍

for me, just sharing the car, I'll choice what I want from your list. okay

a question?
if possible, you would talk to your provider about Maseratis GT JAPANESE?
I have a great interest in them:)

My provider is myself. I can certainly make you a full set of GT Japanese Maseratis if you wish.

My provider is myself. I can certainly make you a full set of GT Japanese Maseratis if you wish.

wow,:drool: excellent my friend
Now things are getting interesting, I'm going to work now, but back in 5 hours.

then more calmly, we will combine something.
but certainly I have an interest in set full japanese.

chat soon 👍

wow,:drool: excellent my friend
Now things are getting interesting, I'm going to work now, but back in 5 hours.

then more calmly, we will combine something.
but certainly I have an interest in set full japanese.

chat soon 👍

Well if you need anymore it would be easier to get them all done at one time (my internet is so slow that downloading all those updates takes about a day in total) like other DLC paint combinations. Or if you know of any other colours that you'd like your wheels to be painted that are perhaps not DLC, but you think would look great let me know. I did 50 last time, so would be happy to do that much again, if you need that many.

Latest Posts

Back