NO NEW TRADES :: Closing up shop

• Thread starter iainoflo85
  • 732 comments
No worries, S800RC sent to Iainoflo85; guess what numb:censored: thing I just did? No BIG deal because I've still to win it again by golding my Licenses, but I just saved to the flashdrive instead of copying from.....I KNEW I was gonna do that someday:lol: TGIF:cheers:

:lol: :ouch:

I see in your OP that you have written down:
12-2-13: iainoflo85: Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD,J) '93 Chaste White to CeruleoF150 ERROR NOT SENT

But I have received it on 12-2-16, so there is no need for you to send it over again:tup::)

I see in your OP that you have written down:
12-2-13: iainoflo85: Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD,J) '93 Chaste White to CeruleoF150 ERROR NOT SENT

But I have received it on 12-2-16, so there is no need for you to send it over again:tup::)

Really? It never left my garage and then when I tried to send it again if said I'd used up my daily limit - that's weird. Thanks for telling me else I would not have known.

iano, any 0/0/0s you interested in, I think I might be able to help you out.

Well if you don't mind, you still owe me for the Chrome and XJR-9 Purple paints I gave you. I still need some previous OCD cars, and I need some 3400S's from current OCD, that I don't have. I have silver and light yellow. Any other colour I need.

Tommorrow I am sending genuino's last car, then I will send you the 3 Speedster Turbo's,
1st Brillantgelb
2nd Europablau
3rd Saphirschwarz
GSX-Rs already sent :) 👍

Countach 25th in BIANCO LABRADOR, and Countach normal in the same colour.slieghty in midnight Purple pearl...

Aww, it's ok then it's just I have been searching for a 1967 ticket desperately for the miura, (I put this on my thread) I'll send you the Countach whenever I can, tomorrow probably.

Aww, it's ok then it's just I have been searching for a 1967 ticket desperately for the miura, (I put this on my thread) I'll send you the Countach whenever I can, tomorrow probably.

I can put a Miura on share for you, then, on iainoflo85.

I know, but a ticket is easier, as I use the money from the seasonals to get USD cars, I can get 2.2mil off one race (8 mins)

Will send Countach A.S.A.P. :)
Edit: don't suppose there is anything I can give to you in exchange a 1967 Bday ticket is there?

Rough night in Hump Junction? NM...just posting you that we're getting to the "Good Stuff" now;)
Cheverolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63 coming at ya Sunday after reset:tup:

hi, iai :D

BMW - 2002 Turbo '73 (S) (Green Ticket) = Polaris Metallic Sent 👍 (2/14)

:cheers:

I have a Sileighty I can offer from the 2/14/13 OCD. Mine came in as Spark Silver Metallic.

I've yet to confirm which ones from the current OCD that I need/want. That one isn't one of them though, I'm due that car and colour combo in Green Ticket form from Gran-Kustom. I do need RUF's though, 1 more (I think) Altezza and I think I might need some Countachs. Let me know what colours you have in them (and the no. on the Altezza - I need only no. 10) and I'll let you know if I need them.

I've yet to confirm which ones from the current OCD that I need/want. That one isn't one of them though, I'm due that car and colour combo in Green Ticket form from Gran-Kustom. I do need RUF's though, 1 more (I think) Altezza and I think I might need some Countachs. Let me know what colours you have in them (and the no. on the Altezza - I need only no. 10) and I'll let you know if I need them.

I go have the Altezza #10.

Back