NO NEW TRADES :: Closing up shop

• Thread starter iainoflo85
  • 732 comments
I have no idea if you saw what was previously posted here, but yes, I completely obliterated it as I now know how stoopid it was:dunce:. On the way way off chance you for any reason did not see my opus to stoopidity, I went way around the bend to request the standard Z-28s in a long-term deal. Since posting that, I've learned everything I SHOULD have used this wonderful forum to learn before making a fool of myself :lol: While the method of the car's origin must, even several months removed from it's introduction, MUST create SOME rarity factor for it, I truly thought this vehicle was newer and almost impossible for anyone to have amassed in any quanity in so short a time. I didn't even know until last night my own example was obtained in September of last year (I presume that's when it appeared in the OCD) and furthermore even when I had it, mistook it for an SS model and immediately took it and built it and slammed horrid snowflake rims on it :lol:. So yeah, I now have a 1/0/0 Burgundy Metallic POS nearly as useless as the SSs :banghead:. I still want them all (of course!:lol:) and Cryptomanic (my first clue these cars were "ready for distribution" was seeing the colour palate in his OP two days ago) has graciously agreed to provide some, so I mainly just wish at this point to offer you my services (not exclusively, of course, them 28s ain't free ya know :lol:) until eternity or however long you can stand to look at such a pathetic, simpering simpleton (see? at this point I can't even quite muster up the appropriate smilies....I'm just giggling in my own drool). The miseducation of bluecharger continues :sly:

BTW: your Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 (GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic) comes tonight (2-8) after reset:tup:

Riiight, okaaay. :boggled: I'll just pretend I never read your previous comment, not that I understood it then, and now I understand it less in context. :irked:

But nevermind.

And thank you for the GSX-R/4 it's needed in an upcoming trade so I'll be glad to have that one in my garage.

Riiight, okaaay. :boggled: I'll just pretend I never read your previous comment, not that I understood it then, and now I understand it less in context. :irked:

But nevermind.

And thank you for the GSX-R/4 it's needed in an upcoming trade so I'll be glad to have that one in my garage.

We're hitting the meat of your delivery schedule now, so hopefully I'll be more help than annoyance :sly:

With you making growly faces, I'm not even sure replying to anything is wise....but short version:
2nd week of Jan 2013: saw this site, made list of 0/0/0 owned
3rd week of Jan 2013: Offered list to Crypto
4th week of Jan 2013: noticed for first time the '69 Z-28 standard
End of Jan, 1st week of Feb 2013: Involved with my list and all you guys on it
3 days ago: saw for the first time a list of standard '69 Z-28 with all colours
Yesterday: Wrote that woeful attempt to slyly ask for an arrangement to get some standard Z-28s
Last Night: Learned my own standard Z-28 was purchased way back in September, so everything I had previously thought regarding this car was incorrect re: supply and demand

I honestly thought the standard was a relatively new thing and coveted it greatly and sinfully. That's all. Apparently this is just my day to take asswhippings.

We're hitting the meat of your delivery schedule now, so hopefully I'll be more help than annoyance :sly:

With you making growly faces, I'm not even sure replying to anything is wise....but short version:
2nd week of Jan 2013: saw this site, made list of 0/0/0 owned
3rd week of Jan 2013: Offered list to Crypto
4th week of Jan 2013: noticed for first time the '69 Z-28 standard
End of Jan, 1st week of Feb 2013: Involved with my list and all you guys on it
3 days ago: saw for the first time a list of standard '69 Z-28 with all colours
Yesterday: Wrote that woeful attempt to slyly ask for an arrangement to get some standard Z-28s
Last Night: Learned my own standard Z-28 was purchased way back in September, so everything I had previously thought regarding this car was incorrect re: supply and demand

I honestly thought the standard was a relatively new thing and coveted it greatly and sinfully. That's all. Apparently this is just my day to take asswhippings.

I'm not giving you an ass-whipping. The standard premiums that have been in previous OCD's have been collectible in the past, but by now all the collectors have the full or nearly the full sets. I don't have any of the Z28s and I am not in a hurry to collect them, I'm not a "collector" in that respect. If you want them in order to have them by all means try and acquire them but I can help you with that if you need - I have some card coming from Gran-Kustom, I can ask him to send some Z28s to you if you wish.

But I really don't know why they're so sought after, in my opinion they're of no practical use.

I'm not giving you an ass-whipping. The standard premiums that have been in previous OCD's have been collectible in the past, but by now all the collectors have the full or nearly the full sets. I don't have any of the Z28s and I am not in a hurry to collect them, I'm not a "collector" in that respect. If you want them in order to have them by all means try and acquire them but I can help you with that if you need - I have some card coming from Gran-Kustom, I can ask him to send some Z28s to you if you wish.

But I really don't know why they're so sought after, in my opinion they're of no practical use.

The "asswhipping" is self-administered, as my fingers have been flying a lot faster than my brain lately; Sorry, didn't mean to imply you were doing anything untoward. Frankly I'm still amazed you haven't just muted me.👍

This is what my last by-date summary tried to show you: to YOU and anyone on this site and others about GT5, sure the Z was old news. Stick with me now, and summon every thought that ever occured to you re: OMG this charger guy is a MORON (don't deny it, otherwise you shine a light on your own intelligence :lol:)! Until I made that lil'ol list of mine, just a few weeks ago, I had never "seen" a standard Z-28. I counted it, entered it on mygt.net, checked it off on a couple of inventories....but it never dawned on me what I had seen. I knew PD was inserting some few cars from the Premium lists into the Standard world, but I could really care less about the 300SL, the chosen TVRs, etc. But I really do enjoy the Camaros as I do any classic Dodge or Ford in the game. And I have been furious at the shabby treatment PD gave the Fords. So the Z is a "gotta get" for me. If they ever get their act together over at PD and put out a "real race car"-worthy Ford, like a Boss in SCCA or IMSA trim, I'll be all over that too.

And if you don't normally trade in the Camaros, that's the end of the discussion. I never intended my request to take you into matters you don't already specialize in. I'm still learning who has what, and no matter how often I read everyone's OP, most of it just evaporates from my mind five minutes later. Lately when I remember to (as opposed to just asking "Whadda ya need?") check it's been to see if I could offer any OCDs you and others deal with. I'm always looking for a reason to burn credits, as I don't like racing for free, but I do love racing :lol: But with my schedule pretty much jammed in concrete right now, I got bored, thought about what I had seen over the last weeks, and the Z came to my laser-focused eyes. And the rest is muddled history :lol: I sincerely apologize for any headaches or wrinkles I might have caused. I'm better now, knowing they're out there, I'll get'em eventually. Mostly better. A little better. Still verbose as hell, but a little better. :cheers:

Glad to know I wasn't the cause of your frustration. You'll get them eventually. They're certainly not as rare now as they were back in September.

Glad to know I wasn't the cause of your frustration. You'll get them eventually. They're certainly not as rare now as they were back in September.

YOU the cause? DUDE! You've been nothing but great to me. You and Crypto and Sax and Rayzah are the reasons I wish to stick around and supply OCD as needed when I'm able to reliably schedule again;) Typing crap I find out 5 minutes later is wrong is my frustration :lol::cheers:

Good Gawd Almighty I've been inundated with PMs about Z-28s :lol: To think last night I thought the hope of getting even a few was too soon, too selfish:crazy: Anywho....

Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 (GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic)
SENT Good Sir 👍

Do I hold some kind of record for editting my own posts? EDIT: The CZ-3 Tarmac for Saxplayer1998 is apparently on permanent hold, please. He's taking a sabbatical for I don't know how long and I wouldn't wish to be the cause for his inbox hitting full (and he might already have it scheduled for right now....I'll clear it up as soon as possible, and sorry)

Last edited:
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 (GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic)
SENT Good Sir 👍

Do I hold some kind of record for editting my own posts? EDIT: The CZ-3 Tarmac for Saxplayer1998 is apparently on permanent hold, please. He's taking a sabbatical for I don't know how long and I wouldn't wish to be the cause for his inbox hitting full (and he might already have it scheduled for right now....I'll clear it up as soon as possible, and sorry)

Thanks very much, and yes I saw about saxplayer's sabbatical - and I think he was due to receive the CZ-3 from FallenPhoenix as well. I've deleted from my schedule, which has brought forward some things slightly, so don't worry about it. It's all sorted now.

Thanks very much, and yes I saw about saxplayer's sabbatical - and I think he was due to receive the CZ-3 from FallenPhoenix as well. I've deleted from my schedule, which has brought forward some things slightly, so don't worry about it. It's all sorted now.

Good enough; I asked Phoenix to PM me with any updates, but If y'all are talking about it, good by me and thank you in all of that Sir!👍

Good enough; I asked Phoenix to PM me with any updates, but If y'all are talking about it, good by me and thank you in all of that Sir!👍

Not a problem - sax is a good guy. Would like to hope he can get things sorted.

Not a problem - sax is a good guy. Would like to hope he can get things sorted.

Yeah he is :cheers: Sax (it's non-alcoholic ;))

OK, here's what I got: getting a 120gb PS3, three USB sticks better than 6mb, another copy of GT5, and sometime we'll go from there?

Last edited:
Have patience my friend....I'm trying to help help you better. The wife goes shopping in a half-hour, please look up, sorry for DP. No more how-tos for right now, but please review my shopping list^^^

Thank You! 👍

The new console is up, online and knocking on your door with an FR. I have not copied anything over nor introduced GT5 to the console yet. I need guidance at this point. I've been told if I copy everything over, the game will still belong to bluecharger43 and I cannot gift twice out of the doubled inventory. Problem is, I have few facts and searching this site for this clarification has proved fruitless. My goal: Play a new GT5 game on either console, using gifted cars to build credits, and stockpiling prize cars and other vehicles of opportunity. WONDERFUL would be if I could copy original PS3 data to new PS3, create new account on old console and play new game alongside current game, either account of which can gift one car a day, while new console has a fully stocked garage that can gift once a day and get cleaned up (lower mileage). I'm stuck until I know the limits of this.

WONDERFUL would be if I could copy original PS3 data to new PS3, create new account on old console and play new game alongside current game, either account of which can gift one car a day, while new console has a fully stocked garage that can gift once a day and get cleaned up (lower mileage). I'm stuck until I know the limits of this.

This.

I have 4 accounts (lol) on two PS3s. They are identical, but the old PS3 has all the backups of my saves on my main PS3. So if I'm sending a car from my old PS3 (that's the secondary one) I just send it, then copy over my save data later to "update" it. I have 4 accounts, because I like to start over again and collect different prize cars. But this is just what I'm like.

Both my PS3s are on different Master Lists on which the UCD presents cars - so the order of cars that appear in the UCD for the same account is different on PS3 1 and PS3 2. So I had no trouble picking up the cars that I just could never find once I got my new PS3, because different master list = different levels of rarity for certain cars.

I have 4 accounts (lol) on two PS3s. They are identical, but the old PS3 has all the backups of my saves on my main PS3. I have 4 accounts, because I like to start over again and collect different prize cars.
Both my PS3s are on different Master Lists on which the UCD presents cars - so the order of cars that appear in the UCD for the same account is different on PS3 1 and PS3 2. So I had no trouble picking up the cars that I just could never find once I got my new PS3, because different master list = different levels of rarity for certain cars.

So old PS3=2 warehouse garages? while new PS3=1 garage+1 game in progress?

What I did was the one thing I knew I could do with zero conflicts...The new game is still updating, but as soon as that completes I can use borrowed cars to run seasonals, bank credits, buy OCD and hopefully hit a match or two to get a day or two ahead in the gifting schedule. Where an extra warehouse would have been useful is that so much of what I have left to gift is personal stock, not just turning over OCD vehicles. The good thing about the current setup is while the old is sending out currently commited cars, the new PS3 can being fulfilling OCD pretty much exclusively. The new game is for bluecharger44, btw, and hopefully you've accepted an FR? and yes, I was so giddy I forgot to add where the cars actually GO :lol: My brain is mashed potatoes right now....and no, I'm not guessing whether that's an improvement :lol:

Hopefully without hitting the "new post" bell you'll see this: the mechanics of the USB save: before sending anything, quit the game, insert USB (my wife got me a pair of Lexar 16GB twist turn jumpdrives-good?) drive into slot of each PS3, from the XMB go to the appropriate menu (I've seen it, just can't bring the right terms up right now lol) and copy save game data to USB device. Remove USB drive? restart the game, send the car, exit game, from XMB menu reverse save process, loading saved game data from USB device, restart game, nothing's gone (and practice this with a horn or three first lol). Do I got it?

Did I offer you my '66 BD ticket come April? I seem to remember doing so, but as I'm amrking my schedule, I can't find the note of it....at all....it could have been in that miserable scree I scrawed about the '69 Zs.....so If you could recollect? I believe it was you, and I want it to be you, but I just can't decide it was you I offered it to.

Crapped out in the OCD right off the bat....Dodge truck is Atlantic Blue Pearl and Lutecia is Red#5...if you need'em, or wish to inquire about other "non-interesting" vehicles in the OCD, just hollar; otherwise 43 will be sending your brown truck tonight :lol:

Last edited:
I don't need birthday tickets - I have every one now - but I wouldn't mind your new OCD truck. The Atlantic Blue Pearlcoat is still needed.

BC43 has the Tan Ram for you shortly, anything you've seen yet that BC44 can send? (basically double the tickets I PM'ed you about earlier)

EDIT: I'm posting tickets and tradables in a visitor's message in my profile...just PM to request:tup:

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a Opel Speedster Turbo '00 in Colmarblau and would like a Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (GT Academy) '02 in return: in Red if possible.

Thanks,

Zondaj

Sorry for the lack of information, I haven't been on my laptop for some time. Due to the change of OCD I haven't got one in 0/0/0 condition. I think I've switched to it 4 times but I don't think I've driven it anywhere

Thanks,

Zondaj

BC43 has the Tan Ram for you shortly, anything you've seen yet that BC44 can send? (basically double the tickets I PM'ed you about earlier)

EDIT: I'm posting tickets and tradables in a visitor's message in my profile...just PM to request:tup:

Right I'll keep an eye on it and let you know when I see something I like.

Right I'll keep an eye on it and let you know when I see something I like.

Hey Iain....When do you think you might have a slot free to send any of the other GTA vehicles (remember you already gifted me the Tuned 370 ;)) to BC44 for an immediate send-back? If this is a waste of a trade day for you....I see Phoenix is looking to do just this, thought I'd ask you first :)

Hey Iain....When do you think you might have a slot free to send any of the other GTA vehicles (remember you already gifted me the Tuned 370 ;)) to BC44 for an immediate send-back? If this is a waste of a trade day for you....I see Phoenix is looking to do just this, thought I'd ask you first :)

When I have a free slot I can, which will be in about a week. Nothing is booked yet after the 19th so I can help you out with as many cars as you need after then.

When I have a free slot I can, which will be in about a week. Nothing is booked yet after the 19th so I can help you out with as many cars as you need after then.

That's fine with me....just saying here....If you need the days for trade, don't be shy :lol:

EDIT: Sending your Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04 (Bright Silver Metallic) this evening, and I see the Honda S800 RC is a prize car, so maybe 44 can finally be some help with my schedule! I'll work on that today:tup:
btw: NM, got the USB thingie figured out (ok, Racin510s sent me a detailed PM:lol:)👍

Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04 (Bright Silver Metallic)
SENT

CURRENT OCD:

BMW 320i Touring Car '03
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 (ARGENTO LUNA)
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 (ARGENTO LUNA) (also have this {GIALLO SOLE and NERO TENEBRE} on BC43)
Nissan Sleighty '98 (Super Black)(Also have this {White} on BC43)
Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car (Dark Grey #40)(Also have this {Dark Grey #24} on BC43)
Volkswagon Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49 (Perlgrau)
RUF 3400S '00 (Bright Yellow)(Also have this {Light Olive Green} on BC43)
Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04 (Yellow #190)
Cheverolet Silverado SST Concept '02 (Nippon Poppy Red) (also have two of these {same colour} on BC43)

*Cars presented as in BC44's OCD, editted to show differences in BC43's OCD where they exist:tup:

You know where to look if you want to exchange any dates with 43, you have several days coming soon, starting with tomorrow and the S800 Race Car:tup: BC44 is currently booked until 2-18, with first requests getting quickest dates;)

Last edited:
hi, :)

let's start our endurance race.:D:lol:

HONDA - S800 RSC Race Car '68 (S) (Green Ticket) = (Yellow) Sent 👍 (1/14)

chat soon :cheers:

Um, Iain....re:^^^ How many S800 Race Cars did you wish to have? Thank goodness I had problems here last night and couldn't do my usual shoot'em at reset so I can clarify....Do you still want the S800 RC I'M supposed to be sending you for the 14th? If you do, great, sending as soon as I see you confirm it, or 6:55PM US ET, which ever is sooner:tup:

Um, Iain....re:^^^ How many S800 Race Cars did you wish to have? Thank goodness I had problems here last night and couldn't do my usual shoot'em at reset so I can clarify....Do you still want the S800 RC I'M supposed to be sending you for the 14th? If you do, great, sending as soon as I see you confirm it, or 6:55PM US ET, which ever is sooner:tup:

If you could send to iainoflo85, I would really appreciate it - the one from GK is a green ticket which a friend wants. So I promised him I would get him one. The S800 RSC is still needed on my main account, if you don't mind sending there this time.

Thanks a lot GK.

If you could send to iainoflo85, I would really appreciate it - the one from GK is a green ticket which a friend wants. So I promised him I would get him one. The S800 RSC is still needed on my main account, if you don't mind sending there this time.

Thanks a lot GK.

Gotchya:tup: On it's way (I'm assuming you've seen my OCD post^^^:sly:)

Gotchya:tup: On it's way (I'm assuming you've seen my OCD post^^^:sly:)

Yes, but I'm not sure which ones I need - the SST is one color only, the DTM's are of course one only, but the Altezza is just different numbers, I need to check mine, and the RUF I'm not sure what two I have. I have a lemony colour one and I think a limey coloured one.

Yes, but I'm not sure which ones I need - the SST is one color only, the DTM's are of course one only, but the Altezza is just different numbers, I need to check mine, and the RUF I'm not sure what two I have. I have a lemony colour one and I think a limey coloured one.

No worries, S800RC sent to Iainoflo85; guess what numb:censored: thing I just did? No BIG deal because I've still to win it again by golding my Licenses, but I just saved to the flashdrive instead of copying from.....I KNEW I was gonna do that someday:lol: TGIF:cheers:

Back