NO NEW TRADES :: Closing up shop

• Thread starter iainoflo85
  • 732 comments
Back to glitched wheels now :)

'13-02-03___Dark Blue Delta___GT_Fluo-004_____SENT!!!
'13-02-04___White Delta______GT_Fluo-001_____SENT!!!
'13-02-05___Yellow Silvia_____GT_Fluo-010_____SENT!!!
'13-02-06___Black Silvia______GT_Fluo-005_____SENT!!!
'13-02-07___White Silvia______GT_Fluo-006_____SENT!!!
'13-02-08___White BMW______GT_Polarized-005__SENT!!!
'13-02-09__C4______SENT!!!
'13-02-10__Integra__SENT!!!
'13-02-11__Lancer___SENT!!!
'13-02-11__GT-R 33__SENT!!!

Last edited:

OCD (14-02-2013) Trade

'13-02-17___Countach 25th Anniversary '88___Nero Tenebre_____SENT!!!
'13-02-18___Countach LP400 '74______Arancio___SENT!!!
'13-02-19___Altezza Touring Car #24___Dark Silver___SENT!!!
'13-02-20___Ruf 3400S '00____________Black_________SENT!!!

Last edited:
Could I have the GSX-R/4 Red & Yellow Metallic (last two I need), and I could give you any 2 GSX-R, You need back :) 👍

Could I have the GSX-R/4 Red & Yellow Metallic (last two I need), and I could give you any 2 GSX-R, You need back :) 👍

Yeah sure, it will be in a couple weeks though. I'll add you to the schedule, should be able to send then both in a day.

Yeah sure, it will be in a couple weeks though. I'll add you to the schedule, should be able to send then both in a day.

OK, do you want me to send two now, or wait to see which two you'll need last?

Edit, I can just send the last three and get another car off you later :) 👍

OK, do you want me to send two now, or wait to see which two you'll need last?

Well I think I'm receiving one that I haven't listed as pending - but I'm not sure which one it is :scared: I have a feeling, though not entirely sure that I might still need the black and white ones. Though I will double check. The 17th will be when I can send. Send when I've confirmed which ones I definitely still need so you can sort others out before me if you like.

Edit: I'm receiving the black one, just checked the page before this one. So I think the other two are not pending - you can send those. The black one is coming tonight. So please send the white and dark grey ones at your convenience. But like I said the two you've requested from me won't be until the 17th.

Could you also book in these three for me, and choose 3 from my thread, I have heaps you need

Mazda Roadster 1.8 RS (NB) '98
Classic Red
Brilliant Black

Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB,J) '04
Strat Blue Mica

:) 👍

Edit: I will start sending tonight, GSX-R white & dark grey, as I will be busy later, I'm in no rush send whenever :) 👍

Last edited:
Could you also book in these three for me, and choose 3 from my thread, I have heaps you need

Mazda Roadster 1.8 RS (NB) '98
Classic Red
Brilliant Black

Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB,J) '04
Strat Blue Mica

:) 👍

Edit: I will start sending tonight, as I will be busy later :) 👍

Sure thing. 18th and 19th for them then. Think ill need more Dodge RAM's. But will let you know when I've checked properly.

Good idea - there's three that I still need.

Shall I mark them as pending?

And I presume these are all going to Shazbu?

Yes going to Shazbu, you'll have to let me know which Speedsters I need to send, as I did not take note, maybe include the colours in your schedule, and I'll know which ones to send :) 👍

Yes going to Shazbu, you'll have to let me know which Speedsters I need to send, as I did not take note, maybe include the colours in your schedule, and I'll know which ones to send :) 👍

Brilliantgelb, Europablau and Saphirschwarz.

I have just realized that on the 3rd you have sent me the silver metallic Audi A2 twice:crazy: If you could reschedule at your convenience and send the Dolphin Gray Metallic it would be a great help:)

I have just realized that on the 3rd you have sent me the silver metallic Audi A2 twice:crazy: If you could reschedule at your convenience and send the Dolphin Gray Metallic it would be a great help:)

Did I? Oh damn! Sorry about that, I don't know how that happened.

Did I? Oh damn! Sorry about that, I don't know how that happened.

It can happen to anyone, especially with the long trades... Since I have just freshly sent you a Clio instead of a Lutecia, I don't think I am in any position to teach you the fine art of GT trading:sly:

Opel Speedster Turbo in moonlandgrau sent:)👍

It can happen to anyone, especially with the long trades... Since I have just freshly sent you a Clio instead of a Lutecia, I don't think I am in any position to teach you the fine art of GT trading:sly:

Opel Speedster Turbo in moonlandgrau sent:)👍

Sending both A2s on the same day was dumb :dunce: That just confused me :lol:

Just sent the 2nd GSX-R, noticed you have 4 cars booked in on the 17th, to send to me :) 👍

I was just looking at your OP (I know, I'm not buried enough, right?) and noticed you offer the Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 in Jaune (Yellow) but not Blanc (White)....want one (0/0/0 of course) thrown in the mix? If you want it, I'm not taking new public requests for a while, so it's not going anywhere, take your time and work out when it should slide into your current send order;) And let me know if you have need of any of the current OCD GT500 cars.

:odd:EVERYone should be collecting Hommells:odd: :lol: But okie dokie :)

Last edited:
Just sent the 2nd GSX-R, noticed you have 4 cars booked in on the 17th, to send to me :) 👍

Thank you. :D

I was just looking at your OP (I know, I'm not buried enough, right?) and noticed you offer the Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 in Jaune (Yellow) but not Blanc (White)....want one (0/0/0 of course) thrown in the mix? If you want it, I'm not taking new public requests for a while, so it's not going anywhere, take your time and work out when it should slide into your current send order;) And let me know if you have need of any of the current OCD GT500 cars.

Um, not collecting the Hommell's. And the GT500 cars are only 1 colour, so I have them all on both accounts.

Thank you for offering, though - I'm happy with what I'm receiving from you currently.

Other than hanging up a "completed" sign and re-titling (which I've now done), should I do anything else to close up my thread? I think after all those dates have been fulfilled, I'll just deliver OCD and the occasional shiny new prize to folks like you, if you'll have'em:cheers:

Other than hanging up a "completed" sign and re-titling (which I've now done), should I do anything else to close up my thread? I think after all those dates have been fulfilled, I'll just deliver OCD and the occasional shiny new prize to folks like you, if you'll have'em:cheers:

No, unless you pay for Premium membership to GTPlanet there's nothing else you can do. By posting COMPLETED it will dissuade new folks from posting, and the currently subscribed ones will still keep an eye on your thread because it's in their control panel thingy.

With a Premium membership you can lock and unlock your own threads. A more extreme way of keeping people out.

No, unless you pay for Premium membership to GTPlanet there's nothing else you can do. By posting COMPLETED it will dissuade new folks from posting, and the currently subscribed ones will still keep an eye on your thread because it's in their control panel thingy.

With a Premium membership you can lock and unlock your own threads. A more extreme way of keeping people out.

OK, Thanks:cheers:

"A more extreme way of keeping people out": that's what I call the ignore feature :lol:

Would you care for any paint today? No sendable chromes, but I have mattes, CS, any particularly nice regular paints you fancy (I especially collect pearls, so lots in THAT category)? I hate having the ability without utilizing it:guilty:...this place has ruined me:lol: I'll check back before reset:tup:

Last edited:
Please chec your schedule:

17-2-13: GSX-R/4 Yellow and Red Metallic to Shazbu <=> GSX-R/4 White RECEIVED // GSX-R/4 Dark Gray RECEIVED
17-2-13: Roadster 1.8 RS Classic Red and Brilliant Black to Shazbu <=> Speedster Turbo // Speedster Turbo

thats 4 cars in one day
GSX-R/4 Yellow
GSX-R/4 Red Metallic
Roadster 1.8 RS Classic Red
Roadster 1.8 RS Brilliant Black

Please chec your schedule:

17-2-13: GSX-R/4 Yellow and Red Metallic to Shazbu <=> GSX-R/4 White RECEIVED // GSX-R/4 Dark Gray RECEIVED
17-2-13: Roadster 1.8 RS Classic Red and Brilliant Black to Shazbu <=> Speedster Turbo // Speedster Turbo

thats 4 cars in one day
GSX-R/4 Yellow
GSX-R/4 Red Metallic
Roadster 1.8 RS Classic Red
Roadster 1.8 RS Brilliant Black

Fixed, sorry about that.

Last two cars on the list sent:tup:

Ginetta G4 '64 Mars Red
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 Petrol

Enjoy:)

I have no idea if you saw what was previously posted here, but yes, I completely obliterated it as I now know how stoopid it was:dunce:. On the way way off chance you for any reason did not see my opus to stoopidity, I went way around the bend to request the standard Z-28s in a long-term deal. Since posting that, I've learned everything I SHOULD have used this wonderful forum to learn before making a fool of myself :lol: While the method of the car's origin must, even several months removed from it's introduction, MUST create SOME rarity factor for it, I truly thought this vehicle was newer and almost impossible for anyone to have amassed in any quanity in so short a time. I didn't even know until last night my own example was obtained in September of last year (I presume that's when it appeared in the OCD) and furthermore even when I had it, mistook it for an SS model and immediately took it and built it and slammed horrid snowflake rims on it :lol:. So yeah, I now have a 1/0/0 Burgundy Metallic POS nearly as useless as the SSs :banghead:. I still want them all (of course!:lol:) and Cryptomanic (my first clue these cars were "ready for distribution" was seeing the colour palate in his OP two days ago) has graciously agreed to provide some, so I mainly just wish at this point to offer you my services (not exclusively, of course, them 28s ain't free ya know :lol:) until eternity or however long you can stand to look at such a pathetic, simpering simpleton (see? at this point I can't even quite muster up the appropriate smilies....I'm just giggling in my own drool). The miseducation of bluecharger continues :sly:

BTW: your Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 (GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic) comes tonight (2-8) after reset:tup:

Last edited:
Back