NO NEW TRADES :: Closing up shop

• Thread starter iainoflo85
  • 732 comments
Yes mate a few:
Green Tickets
#41 (appears light blue)
#25 (appears light green?? Ducks spread sheet says it's light yellow though)

Green ticket would be even better. Could you send them to jeffrey185. FR there if you need to.

Green ticket would be even better. Could you send them to jeffrey185. FR there if you need to.

Yes there're both in playnthru2. I changed my schedule around when i noticed you had all the GTA's. I'll send one tonight and the other I'll schedule in my next free day (if that works for you?):)

Yes there're both in playnthru2. I changed my schedule around when i noticed you had all the GTA's. I'll send one tonight and the other I'll schedule in my next free day (if that works for you?):)

If you want to send both, that would be awesome! Have you got jeffrey185 on playnthru2?

If you want to send both, that would be awesome! Have you got jeffrey185 on playnthru2?

Oh i'll send both, don't you worry.:sly: Just wanted to spread them out so as to take of some GTA business.:guilty: My schedule is a bit misleading because I have other traders helping clear dates. I should have a free day before what is shown in my schedule.

No I don't have that account on playnthru2, but will add you soon. I think the PS store is updating as my PS3 went wonky.:crazy:

EDIT: Yellow mm's eaten.. Ah I mean mm-R cup car(light yellow) sent. 👍

Last edited:
Just wondering how widespread this is....saw one other person say their PS Store just went wonky....is your PSN up? Went down here 5 minutes before reset:tdown:

And just came back up, and there you are :lol:

Just wondering how widespread this is....saw one other person say their PS Store just went wonky....is your PSN up? Went down here 5 minutes before reset:tdown:

Yeah someone else mentioned it - I managed to send a car alright though just now, so I don't know if it's just the American PSN store that's affected.

And just came back up, and there you are :lol:

Yeah it's up again.👍 I sent a car, but I don't see any PS store update yet??:boggled::confused:

EDIT: Spoke too soon. It updated!

@iainoflo85 never a problem(nt1138 says that:sly:)

Yeah it's up again.👍 I sent a car, but I don't see any PS store update yet??:boggled::confused:

EDIT: Spoke too soon. It updated!

@iainoflo85 never a problem(nt1138 says that:sly:)

never saw an update, just one moment it's all disconnected, next week it's back up :lol: everything looks normal now, and good to know a car made it through 👍

Lanci stratos green and lutecia race car #9 dark yellow sent. Got the Toyota and Mini, thanks:)

FX45 Recieved Sir! Thank You and Holy Christmas what a beast....Paint it bright red and send it to Santa so he can pack more goodies next year!:cheers:
Sending '69 Camaro SS to Jeffrey on the 1st:tup:

You sent a Clio, not Luctecia. Colour/number/year are identical, just the name is different. :confused::confused:

I KNEW I saw someone chasing Trophy cars, couldn't remember....I see you have it pending, but remember if you need/want it, I have a 0/0/0 #3 Silver Lutecia collecting dust 👍

It is exactly the same car. In Europe it is known as Clio, in Japan they go by the name of Lutecia.

Strange. But don't worry about it - it seems the mistake was easily made if they're identical bar the name.

Iainoflo, I have a ticket question please? Does any ticket give a decent chance of getting a '69 Ford GT 40 Race Car?
Found it, so never mind, but thank you and enjoy the bump! :lol::cheers:

Last edited:
Hello.. I was wondering if you have the DC5 Type R with silver chrome stock wheels ?
I have one with glitched black wheels that I would gladly trade for one with glitched silver chrome. Otherwise, I only have a level 1000 ticket and a Suzuki Escudo ticket

VW golf in Lhasa sent, will send the correct Lutecia #9 later on.

Please change this:

8-2-13: iainoflo: Nissan SILEIGHTY '98 Yellow to CeruleoF150
to

Nissan SILEIGHTY 98 Super black to CeruleoF150.

Hello, BMW GT-FLUORESCENCE 010 glitch wheels has been sent to iainoflo85. Thank you again for help with the paints. Will be having XJR-9 models soon.

Hello.. I was wondering if you have the DC5 Type R with silver chrome stock wheels ?
I have one with glitched black wheels that I would gladly trade for one with glitched silver chrome. Otherwise, I only have a level 1000 ticket and a Suzuki Escudo ticket

The Escudo ticket is untradable due to the car being over 2mill.
I shall let you know when they're done, if I can fit you in.

VW golf in Lhasa sent, will send the correct Lutecia #9 later on.

Please change this:

8-2-13: iainoflo: Nissan SILEIGHTY '98 Yellow to CeruleoF150
to

Nissan SILEIGHTY 98 Super black to CeruleoF150.

Received, and changed.

Hello, BMW GT-FLUORESCENCE 010 glitch wheels has been sent to iainoflo85. Thank you again for help with the paints. Will be having XJR-9 models soon.

Okay, I shall receive it when I can. Thank you again.

Lutecia dark yellow shipped:tup:

Received, thanks for sorting that out.

Just realized there are more Lutecia racing car in the new OCD. Do you want to cancel some of the pending trades?

Just realized there are more Lutecia racing car in the new OCD. Do you want to cancel some of the pending trades?

No. I'm happy to continue as we are. I have no new colours of Lutecia in my two OCD's.

I just realised you sent Golf in Lhasa when I already had it :(

Last edited:
Jaguar XFR arrived safe and unseemly sound! Thank You oh mighty finder of the unfound, sender of the unsendable, and friender of the friendless. Pretty much from here on out it's me sending to Jeffrey, so did you wish to free the space for Iainoflo85 and drop me off that FL? I understand bidness is bidness and slots is time and time is money and all that....just asking, not like you're an annoyance or anything....of course, if you ever think I might useful for whatever gear I may have, the odd shiny paint chip, etc. I'm glad to be of service Sir 👍

Jaguar XFR arrived safe and unseemly sound! Thank You oh mighty finder of the unfound, sender of the unsendable, and friender of the friendless. Pretty much from here on out it's me sending to Jeffrey, so did you wish to free the space for Iainoflo85 and drop me off that FL? I understand bidness is bidness and slots is time and time is money and all that....just asking, not like you're an annoyance or anything....of course, if you ever think I might useful for whatever gear I may have, the odd shiny paint chip, etc. I'm glad to be of service Sir 👍

I shall let you know if there's anything that I might need. But your schedule is chock-a-block right through until April, so I'm happy with what you're sending.

I shall let you know if there's anything that I might need. But your schedule is chock-a-block right through until April, so I'm happy with what you're sending.

Yeah I seem to have forgotten to leave weekends free :lol: FYI: If you in particular have need of any of the current OCD, got'em all (Lutecia RS TRC is a Mustardy-Yellow #9 btw) and will swap to a later date any you have in the pipeline if you so desire (you currently have ten dates in February:)):cheers:

Back