Nos's Cars for Trade! / Free Gifts / Pink Slip Races

• Thread starter nos1977
  • 216 comments
I can offer you a Lambo LP640 it looks like you don't have one I'd like the historic rally ticket in return

the PSN is back up!!! thank you , thank you thank you... :) so happy...
so ill send

05/16/2011: HOODFIELD - my (???) for his "BLACK" Opera Performance S2000 '04
Paint: HOODFIELD my X5 (???) Paint for his X5 (CS) paint
Parts: FREE to friends on PSN

05/16/2011 AFTER 8:00 PM EASTERN TIME _______?
Paint ______ ?
Parts ______ ?

STEALTH CAR DLC CODE for ASIA PSN (just start a new acct. under a asin place) and have a PAL game... and you will get the cars to use in your garage...

Stealth models of Audi R10 TDI, HONDA NSX GT500, McLaren F1,
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and NISSAN GT-R GT500

yes it is a CODE...

---
---

I still have 2 CODE'S for the Chevy Camaro SS "Edge Special" (NTSC ONLY)
i will trade X5 Color Shift OR Silver chrome, OR Black Matte or matt Paint ... for EACH code... Anyone ???

Last edited:
Hey i want the codes. What do you need exactly? I want the r10, Fw and gtr500. Please PM me back for this.

Duman

so far i got offer of 1 weeks worth of cars and paints... if someone put 1 weeks cars , paints and parts... id be a happy man...

and they would have a code for the cars...

OK mate you got me.
But will they work for me, Am in UK.?
But its when I can trade for you?
Thats the problem I have, Got paint trades for five days, Horns on going for some time,and cars for four more days.?
So any way I,ll leave it upto you to decide if we can set something up.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

MrDIABLO876 aka (theediablo876) will trade 7 Full days of stuff for the CODE for the 5 stelth cars...

Day 1 Lv 17 and X5 Silver chrome and parts...
Day 2 Lv 17 only X3 Silver chrome and 3 Parts... :(
Day 3 (XXX) he did not send i will pm and ask if he still wants to trade...

OK, first off you say an Asian PSN needs to be setup? If I do this will I still be able to get the cars onto my main UK PSN account? I have a PAL version of the game..

If that is all possible to get the cars from the Asian PSN (Need to be setup) onto my UK PSN then let's make a deal.

I will offer you:

10 birthday tickets of your choice.
200 helmets/suits of your choice.
50 museum cards.

Stealth models of Audi R10 TDI, HONDA NSX GT500, McLaren F1,
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and NISSAN GT-R GT500

Out of my offer:

10 birthday tickets
200 helmets/suits
50 museum cards

Which birthday tickets can I send you?

Any preference on what gear? I have 100%

Out of my offer:

10 birthday tickets
200 helmets/suits
50 museum cards

Which birthday tickets can I send you?

Any preference on what gear? I have 100%

Remind yourself of this--->Asian PAL is a R3 disc so your hopes will be up in smoke before you even know it.Although it's similar to the European version (no museum cards feature included though) it's not compatible AND you can get the codes in E-bay for less than £10 (Asian Pal that is).Of course be prepared to spend at least over £30 for the European PAL stealth codes.Have a browse on the net in the aforementioned site and look for yourself...you'll soon understand.

Remind yourself of this--->Asian PAL is a R3 disc so your hopes will be up in smoke before you even know it.Although it's similar to the European version (no museum cards feature included though) it's not compatible AND you can get the codes in E-bay for less than £10 (Asian Pal that is).Of course be prepared to spend at least over £30 for the European PAL stealth codes.Have a browse on the net in the aforementioned site and look for yourself...you'll soon understand.

Oh right thanks for that, suppose thats why my original question was ignored!

Cheers pal 👍

Back