Nos's Cars for Trade! / Free Gifts / Pink Slip Races

• Thread starter nos1977
  • 216 comments
What do you want for your Honda NSX-R Prototype LM
Road Car? I can trade on 26th June.

EDIT: My garage is in my sig. Tell me what you want. I will be more than happy to take the car for free but it's your choice. If you want something tell me what you want.

Bye for now :).

Last edited:
I still have the code... it is a pal Vr. of the game that you need! yes! and ok i want (1 week full trades)...
for Stealth models of Audi R10 TDI, HONDA NSX GT500, McLaren F1, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and NISSAN GT-R GT500 ... i also have a NTSC Schick Camaro SS download car code (i want X5 paint for the Schick Camaro SS)...

---

also looking to do a trade NOW!... id like some Helmets and Suits...

06/27/2011 - HeinS (aka HeinrichS46) trade GOOD!
06/27/2011 - Outeke trade GOOD!

Last edited:
I still have the code... it is a pal Vr. of the game that you need! yes! and ok i want (1 week full trades)...
for Stealth models of Audi R10 TDI, HONDA NSX GT500, McLaren F1, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and NISSAN GT-R GT500 ... i also have a NTSC Schick Camaro SS download car code (i want X5 paint for the Schick Camaro SS)...

---

also looking to do a trade NOW!... id like some Helmets and Suits...
I will give you 7 car so a weeks of car for the code. Link to my garage is in my sig please let me know what you want if you want to trade. Ingore my trade list because as of posting I will send the cars you want after 2 resets.

I will give you 7 car so a weeks of car for the code. Link to my garage is in my sig please let me know what you want if you want to trade. Ingore my trade list because as of posting I will send the cars you want after 2 resets.

i pm'd you bro...

Back